Freelance Senior Technical Delivery Manager2019 - PRESENTMulberry
- Worked with Mulberry IT team solution architects to deliver Tulip Retail iOS platform (CRM, in-store sales support, POS solution) integration rollouts for five US stores and four UK outlet stores as well as new custom feature releases.
- Assessed the as-is WoW, identified the pain points, and consulted with the Tulip Retail scrum team to improve their agile processes which ensured better results for Mulberry.
- Integrated the Atlassian set of tools for workflow management.
- Managed product backlog and roadmap of Mulberry Tulip platform. Wrote user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ran the requirement and prioritization workshops with Mulberry business stakeholders.
- Had daily catch-up calls with Tulip scrum team leads.
- Managed Mulesoft Data Integration Platform program discovery and first phases. In discovery, I helped Mulberry's IT team to identify the requirements, select the integration vendor (Mulesoft), and define the first use case with the most value.
Freelance Senior Agile Project Manager2019 - 2019Hi Mum Said Dad
- Delivered an Amazon Alexa Voice Skill project just in seven weeks. Wrote the user stories and acceptance criteria on behalf of the client. Helped the team with removing any impediments and testing.
- Set up a new time and materials budgeting and reporting system for the team.
- Managed Molson Coors corporate website redesign project. Presented UX design outputs to the client and their development partner. I introduced both teams to use InVision and Zeplin to make the development handover smoothly.
- Consulted the HMSD team to plan a complex resident web platform build project by using Agile methodology on a fixed budget.
Freelance Global Project Director2018 - 2019Spark 44
- Delivered the Jaguar and Land Rover websites accessibility compliance transformation project (UX, UI, and back-end fixes) by introducing Agile methodology to the team.
- Created transparent communication across the team and guided them to make sure everyone understands the goals of other team members.
- Picked up the final phase of Land Rover Online Sales project and delivered the go-live release.
Freelance Senior Agile Project Manager2018 - 2018CxPartners
- Delivered an eCommerce website redesign project for Pets at Home (the most visited online pet shop in the UK) by introducing design sprints and Agile ways of working to the client.
- Wrote user stories and acceptance criteria on behalf of the client and got their approval retrospectively. Managed user testing recruitment and also actively participated in user research and testing to support team members.
- Delivered a project for Hertz that we redesigned, prototyped their search results page, and validated the usability of new designs through the user tests we ran.
Freelance Consulting Product Manager2017 - 2018SquareWell Partners
- Built a data-heavy complex web platform for them by managing all phases from requirements gathering, setting strategy, development, and product release.
- Gathered up my own team of freelancers to deliver the designs and development.
- Delivered a WordPress corporate website (squarewell-partners.com) with my own team of copywriters, designers, and developers.
Freelance Senior Digital Project Director2017 - 2017Tonic
- Delivered a global technology recruitment campaign for Barclays successfully under tight deadlines and an under-resourced team.
- Delivered an interactive microsite build, reskinning of Barclays recruitment website, and marketing comms email builds. Oversaw the social (influencer marketing) campaign workflow and video production.
- Ensured that communication was fluid across senior stakeholders from the US and UK by holding status and work demo calls.
Program Manager2015 - 2017Fjord (Accenture Interactive)
- Delivered complex digital transformation, process improvement, and service design projects by managing global teams remotely in up to seven different cities across four continents at a time.
- Actively participated in conducting user research, designing and facilitating design-thinking workshops.
- Held a key role in the studio’s program management team by tracking the studio sales pipeline and resource chargeability with the intention of improving Fjord’s organizational performance.
Account and Project Director2015 - 2015Nurun
- Managed multiple creative campaigns for the agency's key accounts by orchestrating strategy, creative, social team, development workflow to deliver on time. Clients included Total, eBay, Beymen Club, Nestle, Cinemaximum, Barilla, and Zorlu.
- Delivered a custom-made CMS corporate website for Zorlu, one of the biggest group companies in Turkey.
- Delivered WordPress blogs for Nestle and Beymen Club. I managed development and the content production workflow concurrently.
Account and Project Director2013 - 2015Tribal Worldwide
- Worked as a key senior member of the account and project team by helping managing director with monthly network reporting (sales and projections). I also supported a new business team for new client pitch work.
- Delivered creative multiple award-winning campaigns for Milka, TAT, SEK, Maret, Arçelik, and Vialand Theme Park by producing microsites, mobile games, corporate websites, social media campaigns, and interactive FB games.
- Remotely delivered DDB UK Volkswagen commercial website build (Umbraco CMS) project and DDB Netherlands Adidas microsite project. I managed the development phase and communication across UK design and account teams.
Freelance Digital Project Manager2013 - 2013Hangar Seven
- Joined the NBC Picturebox account team to help them deliver on time.
- Delivered the new NBC Picturebox website (custom CMS) build by managing a team of developers and content managers.
- Delivered a £200,000 budget digital media campaign covering a series of interactive banners and mobile ads.
Freelance Global Creative Project Manager2012 - 2013ASOS.com
- Managed the full cycle of production from the conception to the delivery of all global creative eCommerce campaign content and its supportive multichannel social media content. I had two junior PMs supporting my role.
- Delivered first interactive shoppable video for the award-winning 2013 Christmas Campaign with its £250,000 worth digital banner campaign.
- Delivered various special campaigns by producing landing pages, various FB apps, and their supportive digital advertising campaigns.
Freelance Junior Digital Project Manager2012 - 2012Publicis Sapient
- Worked on the £1.5 million worth Rolls-Royce intranet build project's discovery phase as junior PM alongside a senior PM and a program manager.
- Assisted the program manager to manage the project with a team of more than 35 people including designers, strategists, content strategists, and architects.
- Helped out the program manager by keeping the project plan and status up to date, tracking the team progress, and preparing weekly client status reports.
Freelance Digital Project Manager2012 - 2012TSL Digital
- Worked on-site for TSL Digital clients at Rapp and Weapon 7 on a variety of projects.
- Delivered creative campaign work (digital ads, emails, microsite builds) for Mercedes, Sainsbury’s, Aviva, and Dolmio.
- Worked on a Virgin Media account to deliver dynamic rich media ads (Flashtalking), email campaigns, and mobile ads.
Junior Digital Project Manager2010 - 2012Suburb Digital Agency
- Worked alongside the head of production across many digital projects and gained the team's trust within a short time. Managed my own client-facing projects after the trial period.
- Delivered interactive banner and email campaigns, microsite builds, and FB games for brands such as Bank of Scotland, Barclays, Lloyds, Virgin Atlantic, SureMen, Dell, Lindemans, Bing, GT1, Speedo, Disney Media, Infiniti, Fitbug, and R&R Ice Cream.
- Co-ran client workshops, planned and kept projects on track, and managed budgets and client expectations.