Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal React Native community:
See 3 typical React Native jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- React Native Engineer For iOS And Android AppReact Native, React.js, iOS, AndroidWe are an early stage startup composed of engineers who are extremely passionate about exploring what's possible with React Native and learning more about the technology as we push its limits. We're building an app for both iOS and Android, but will be placing slightly more attention on Android. To be successful about this position, you should be strongly motivated by working in a highly collaborative, high-energy environment with a strong focus on experimentation and exploration.
- React Native Developer For iOS AppReact.js, iOS, AndroidYou will be joining a small team of developers in building a React Native application, including any widgets or libraries necessary inside React Native itself and sufficient test coverage to provide a reasonable safety net. Prior experience with React Native is not required, but you must at least have strong experience with React.js and either Android or iOS. You must be excited by the prospect of learning and mastering React Native alongside a smart, motivated teammates in a fast-paced environment.
- React.js / React Native Engineer To Join Small Engineering TeamReact.js, React Native, Ruby on RailsWe're a small, early-stage team working hand-in-hand with our beta clients to create the tools they need from our product. We work extremely quickly, set lofty goals, and use every tool available to grow and move forward. The ideal candidate for this position has deployed an app to the App Store from scratch in React Native. Bonus points for experience with Ruby on Rails. Culturally, you should be comfortable working in an environment of rapid, lean iteration, value both pair-programming and solo work, and experienced enough to be able to begin contributing immediately with team guidance.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
Toptal supports developer communities all over the world and is proud to partner with Floripa on Rails, a group of local Ruby developers and experts in related technologies who get together to share their knowledge and experience.
Their next event will take place on April 25th, so if you happen to be in Floripa that day, make sure to drop by, say hello, and meet some fellow Toptalers and Rubyists. During the meetup, the community will share their best practices about how to do TDD and BDD, using the best open source testing tools to make the code safer and well documented.
The event will take place at Digital Results HQ 2.0, starting at 7:30 PM. For more information, please visit the event website or contact the event organizer, Jônatas Paganini.
Toptal’s Vilnius team is organizing a community gathering on April 25th at Alaus Studija for the entire Vilnius community and our guests. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other Toptalers from all over the world, meet some core team members, and learn more about Toptal.
The table reservation is under the name “Vidmantas” and the event starts at 7:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us to talk about new technologies and freelancing with Toptal.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. This event is open to anyone who is interested in Toptal. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizer, Vidmantas Kabošis.
Toptal supports developer communities all over the world and in April, we are partnering with Startup Grind in Chișinău for the Toptal Fireside Chat with Startup Grind Chisinau.
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. Their monthly fireside chat interviews, startup mixers, and annual conferences provide ample opportunities to connect with amazing startups and the people behind them, tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections, and gain inspiration for the startup journey ahead.
Their next event will take place on April 25th at Dreamups. Asia Lindsay, Europe Community Lead at Toptal, will be at the event so be sure to drop by and say hello. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Toptal and meet the Startup Grind community in your town.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact Asia Lindsay.
Toptal supports aspiring female software engineers around the world. As a part of that mission, we are proud to partner with Spacevent for the ACM Celebration of Women in Computing, a free two-day conference open to everyone willing to share their knowledge, achievements, and experience to support development and inclusion of more women in computer science and related disciplines.
The conference aims to provide new perspectives on different IT topics through presentations of successful women working in industry and academia, presenting them as new role models in the community. Jelena Ristić, Software Engineer and Technical screener at Toptal, will be one of the speakers at the event and will give a talk entitled “How I became part of the top 3% of developers”.
The event will take place on April 25th-26th at Kolarac Concert Hall. For more information, please see the event website or contact Predrag Gajić.