Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal React.js community:
See 3 typical React.js jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- React.js Developer To Lead Front-end DevelopmentReact.js, Redux, ES6, Webpack, RailsWe have a rock solid team of 10 that includes YC alums, data science PhDs, former hedge fund engineers, a top-notch product & design team, and outstanding operations & support people. We're building out a new version of our web application and need a top React.js developer to own the front-end. All hi-fi mocks are ready to go. You will work closely with our product designer, CTO, and CEO. This position will be full-time for a minimum of 2 months, but if things go well we’d love to work with you long-term as well. You will be responsible for leading front-end development on our team, including building new features, porting old pages to React.js, handling maintenance, and helping our team expand their React.js skills.
- React.js Engineer Needed For MVP Of Early Stage Start-upReact.js, AWS, REST API, SketchWe are an early stage insurance technology company and our mission is to provide simple, affordable financial security. Our first product will be a life insurance policy that rewards you for physical activity. We're looking for a talented React.js engineer to develop the initial version of our web app, hosted in AWS. You'll be working alongside the founders to build the app from completed design assets in Sketch and Flinto, and must have extensive prior experience building an app from design assets.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
Toptal is proud to promote and support remote work around the world, and on September 23rd, we are participating in an event called Nomad City Las Palmas, a premier European event dedicated to distributed companies and remote workers.
Nomad City is a fantastic opportunity to network with other location independent entrepreneurs and remote workers from around the globe, and learn how to optimize and manage your remote company efficiently.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Eryn Peters, Head of Community at Toptal. Eryn will give a talk about ““Building culture on remote teams”.
The event will take place at Tourism Innovation Center. For more information, please check the website or contact Asia Lindsay.
We invite you to join the next RubyKaigi which will take place in Hiroshima from September 18th - 20th.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Victor Shepelev, a Back-end Developer. Victor will give a talk on September 19th from 1:00 PM entitled “The Curious Case of Wikipedia Parsing.”. The talk will be a case study of developing Wikipedia client/parser for structured information extraction, or how we are making entire world common knowledge information machine accessible (from Ruby). It will include investigation of parser development for semi-structured markup and semantic API design.
The event will take place at the International Conference Center Hiroshima. For more information on the event, please visit the event website.
We invite you to join the next YOW! Data Conference which will take place in Sydney from September 18th - 19th.
The two day conference focuses on exploring data driven technology and applications. The number of data generators (drones, cars, devices, home appliances, gaming consoles, online services, medical and wearables) is increasing rapidly and with that comes increased demand for smarter solutions for gathering, handling and analysing data. YOW! Data 2017 will bring together leading industry practitioners and applied researchers working on data driven technology and applications.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Radek Ostrowski, a Toptal developer. Radek will give a talk on September 18th from 2:20 PM entitled “Dipping into the Big Data River: stream analytics at scale”. This presentation will explain the concept of Kappa and Lambda architectures and showcase how useful business knowledge can be extracted from the constantly flowing river of data. It will also demonstrate how a simple POC could be built in a day with only getting your toes wet by leveraging Docker and other technologies like Kafka, Spark and Cassandra.
The event will take place at the SMC Conference & Function Centre. For more information on the event, please visit the event website.
September 18-20, Toptal will be sponsoring TechCrunch’s Disrupt, a conference in San Francisco. This is TechCrunch’s largest event, housing thousands of the world’s most revolutionary tech startups under one house.
The event features the industry’s most influential innovators, emerging technologies, and a suite of events, including their 24-hour Hackatohon, Startup Battlefield competition, and Startup Alley.
Toptal will have a booth in the exhibitor area, with members of our growth, matching, and sales teams present, amongst other top companies, displaying why we are a leading force in connecting top talent around the world. If you would like to learn more about the event, please refer to the event website.
There will also be a community event in San Francisco during the week prior to Disrupt, with more details on this to come. We hope to see you there!