Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal React.js community:
See 3 typical React.js jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- React.js Developer To Lead Front-end DevelopmentReact.js, Redux, ES6, Webpack, RailsWe have a rock solid team of 10 that includes YC alums, data science PhDs, former hedge fund engineers, a top-notch product & design team, and outstanding operations & support people. We're building out a new version of our web application and need a top React.js developer to own the front-end. All hi-fi mocks are ready to go. You will work closely with our product designer, CTO, and CEO. This position will be full-time for a minimum of 2 months, but if things go well we’d love to work with you long-term as well. You will be responsible for leading front-end development on our team, including building new features, porting old pages to React.js, handling maintenance, and helping our team expand their React.js skills.
- React.js Engineer Needed For MVP Of Early Stage Start-upReact.js, AWS, REST API, SketchWe are an early stage insurance technology company and our mission is to provide simple, affordable financial security. Our first product will be a life insurance policy that rewards you for physical activity. We're looking for a talented React.js engineer to develop the initial version of our web app, hosted in AWS. You'll be working alongside the founders to build the app from completed design assets in Sketch and Flinto, and must have extensive prior experience building an app from design assets.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
On February 23rd, we are partnering with Lviv Ruby Meetup, a group of local Ruby developers who get together every month to share their knowledge and experience.
Marek Piasecki: Ruby-Like Front-End Development
Denys Pankratov: Competitive programming demystified
Dmytro Panov: Software Engineering Processes at the Fidor Project
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as Denys Medynskyi, Back-end developer at Toptal.
The event begins at 6:00 PM at iHUB Lviv. For more information, please see the event website.
Faris Zacina: Intro to Blockchain and building a cryptocurrency with JS and Solidity
Vildan Tursić: Polymer & Web Components
Ines Avdic-Zekic: Toptal Blockchain specialization.
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as some Toptal’s core team members like Ines Avdic-Zekic, Toptal Technical Sourcer.
The event begins at 12:00 PM at Academy 387. For more information, please see the event website.
You’re invited to join PyCon Belarus, an annual, international conference of Python experts. The 4th annual event takes place February 24 in Minsk.
This one-day event will cover various topics: performance, debugging, data science, Python in DevOps, Python for system administrators, MicroPython, Ethereum & Python, and many more.
Andrii Soldatenko, a Toptal developer, will give a talk titled “Ethereum Under the Microscope,” starting at 2:20 PM.
The event starts at 10am at Space. For more information and the schedule, please see the event website.
On February 28th, we’re proud to be hosting a Coworking Day in Cluj-Napoca at Cluj Cowork. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by between 9 AM and 6 PM. The event will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers, and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect chance to learn more about us.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Razvan Burciu.