Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal React.js community:
See 3 typical React.js jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- React.js Developer To Lead Front-end DevelopmentReact.js, Redux, ES6, Webpack, RailsWe have a rock solid team of 10 that includes YC alums, data science PhDs, former hedge fund engineers, a top-notch product & design team, and outstanding operations & support people. We're building out a new version of our web application and need a top React.js developer to own the front-end. All hi-fi mocks are ready to go. You will work closely with our product designer, CTO, and CEO. This position will be full-time for a minimum of 2 months, but if things go well we’d love to work with you long-term as well. You will be responsible for leading front-end development on our team, including building new features, porting old pages to React.js, handling maintenance, and helping our team expand their React.js skills.
- React.js Engineer Needed For MVP Of Early Stage Start-upReact.js, AWS, REST API, SketchWe are an early stage insurance technology company and our mission is to provide simple, affordable financial security. Our first product will be a life insurance policy that rewards you for physical activity. We're looking for a talented React.js engineer to develop the initial version of our web app, hosted in AWS. You'll be working alongside the founders to build the app from completed design assets in Sketch and Flinto, and must have extensive prior experience building an app from design assets.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
The Toptal community in Greece is growing, so we’re organizing a Toptal community gathering in Athens on May 25th at Loukoumi Bar for the entire community in Greece.
This event is a great opportunity to meet some core team members who are in Greece – including Asia Lindsay, Toptal Europe Community Lead, Iva Touzimska, Technical Recruiter at Toptal, and Predrag Gajić, Toptal Technical Sourcer. Join us if you want to find out more about Toptal and how we’re enabling people from all over the world to live the lifestyle they want to live.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding this event, please contact Asia Lindsay.
During the Toptal Road Trip USA, we will be supporting tech communities all around the United States of America and organizing events. As part of that mission, on Thursday, May 25, we’re proud to be partnering with Houston JS Meetup, organized by Toptal developer and community leader Matt Keas.
This event is open to all who are interested, and is a great opportunity to meet local Toptalers, and other experienced developers in the Houston area.
The event will take place at the The Iron Yard, starting at 6:00 PM. For more information on the event, please see the event website or contact Ethan Brooks.
Toptal supports developer communities all over the world including Slovenia Ruby User Group, which is co-organized by Miha Rekar, one of our core developers.
If you happen to be in Ljubljana on May 25th, be sure to drop by this meetup and say hello. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers and Rubyists. Plus, if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to find out more about it.
There will be a Q&A session after every talk, so any and all questions you have will be answered. If you have anything you’d like to add to the conversation, there will also be lightning slots (any topic, 5 minute time limit) in which audience members can take the stage and share their ideas and expertise.
Be sure to RSVP here and bring friends to this fun event. The event will take place at Poligon at 6:00 PM. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizer, Miha Rekar.
Toptalers in Mexico City are organizing a community gathering on May 25th at Escollo. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other Toptalers from your town, talk about projects you’re working on, and ask questions while enjoying dinner and good company.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding this event, please contact the event organizer, Jeduan Cornejo.