Team Lead - Internal Tools2014 - PRESENTDose Media
Technologies: AngularJS, Docker, Laravel, PHP
- Managed a team of developers that created and manages Dose Media's content management system and other internal tools.
- Developed microservices using Lumen (Laravel).
- Developed CMS frontend using AngularJS.
- Wrote tests with PHPUnit and Codeception.
- Deployed services with Docker.
Independent Web Developer2008 - PRESENTSalida Software, Inc.
- Developed Drupal websites for a wide variety of clients.
- Developed WordPress websites for a wide variety of clients.
- Built the website and Android application for JuicyTrails.com.
- Implemented and executed LoadRunner-based performance tests.
- Provided technology consulting services to small businesses.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014NAVSYS Corporation
Technologies: C#, C++, C, Android NDK, Java, Android
- Supported a tool for detecting and viewing GPS jammers.
- Developed an Android application that interfaces with a military GPS receiver to alert the user of GPS jamming or spoofing.
- Developed an Android application to help facilitate geolocation using non-GPS radio signals.
- Developed an Android application to provide sensor information for evaluating device capability for inertial navigation.
- Rebuilt a legacy Oracle-based application using modern open source software.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Vermilion, Inc.
- Led development efforts for http://www.cwadventures.com/.
- Led the back-end development for http://www.celestialseasonings.com/ and http://beforeplay.org/.
- Maintained several legacy Ruby on Rails applications and Drupal websites.
Test Automation Engineer2004 - 2008Automation Excellence, Inc.
Technologies: HP QuickTest Professional (QTP), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Selenium, LoadRunner
- Used QuckTest Pro to develop a comprehensive automated testing suite for an online phone book.
- Used LoadRunner to develop large-scale performance tests for an online phone book.
- Used QuickTest Pro and open source terminal emulation software to develop functional tests of a legacy terminal-based medical information application.
- Used LoadRunner to implement and execute performance tests against a ColdFusion-based medical information application.
- Used LoadRunner and VSTS to implement and execute large scale performance tests against a suite of custom project management applications used by a national homebuilder.
- Used LoadRunner to implement and execute performance tests for a national retailer's customer support software.
Volunteer2002 - 2004United States Peace Corps (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Managed and maintained a computer lab.
- Taught computer classes for people who had never used a computer before.
- Supplemented the local elementary school's programs with computer classes.
- Provided small workshops for young people interested in learning how to build websites.
- Mentored interns who were employed to assist with the computer lab and classes.