- Team Lead - Internal ToolsDose Media2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Docker, AngularJS
- Managed a team of developers that created and manages Dose Media's content management system and other internal tools.
- Developed microservices using Lumen (Laravel).
- Developed CMS frontend using AngularJS.
- Wrote tests with PHPUnit and Codeception.
- Deployed services with Docker.
- Independent Web DeveloperSalida Software, Inc.2008 - PRESENT
- Developed Drupal websites for a wide variety of clients.
- Developed WordPress websites for a wide variety of clients.
- Built the website and Android application for JuicyTrails.com.
- Implemented and executed LoadRunner-based performance tests.
- Provided technology consulting services to small businesses.
- Software EngineerNAVSYS Corporation2012 - 2014
Technologies: Android, Java, Android NDK, C, C++, C#
- Supported a tool for detecting and viewing GPS jammers.
- Developed an Android application that interfaces with a military GPS receiver to alert the user of GPS jamming or spoofing.
- Developed an Android application to help facilitate geolocation using non-GPS radio signals.
- Developed an Android application to provide sensor information for evaluating device capability for inertial navigation.
- Rebuilt a legacy Oracle-based application using modern open source software.
- Web DeveloperVermilion, Inc.2011 - 2012
- Led development efforts for http://www.cwadventures.com/.
- Led the back-end development for http://www.celestialseasonings.com/ and http://beforeplay.org/.
- Maintained several legacy Ruby on Rails applications and Drupal websites.
- Test Automation EngineerAutomation Excellence, Inc.2004 - 2008
Technologies: LoadRunner, VSTS, QuickTest Pro, Selenium
- Used QuckTest Pro to develop a comprehensive automated testing suite for an online phone book.
- Used LoadRunner to develop large-scale performance tests for an online phone book.
- Used QuickTest Pro and open source terminal emulation software to develop functional tests of a legacy terminal-based medical information application.
- Used LoadRunner to implement and execute performance tests against a ColdFusion-based medical information application.
- Used LoadRunner and VSTS to implement and execute large scale performance tests against a suite of custom project management applications used by a national homebuilder.
- Used LoadRunner to implement and execute performance tests for a national retailer's customer support software.
- VolunteerUnited States Peace Corps (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)2002 - 2004
- Managed and maintained a computer lab.
- Taught computer classes for people who had never used a computer before.
- Supplemented the local elementary school's programs with computer classes.
- Provided small workshops for young people interested in learning how to build websites.
- Mentored interns who were employed to assist with the computer lab and classes.