Aashka Bhadresh Kapadia
Verified Expert in Engineering
Aashka is a back-end developer specializing in Python, React, and Node.js. She excels in building customer-facing APIs, robust systems, and working with large volumes of data. At Flipkart, she managed a processing scale of one million orders per day, conducted inventory management for 700+ million listings, and re-engineered an inventory reservation forecast service, reducing run time from four hours to five minutes. Aashka enjoys solving problems for both enterprise clients and startups.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ
The most amazing...
...project I've re-engineered was an inventory reservation forecast service at Flipkart in Apache Spark, reducing the run time from four hours to five minutes.
Software Development Engineer
Flipkart Private Limited
- Handled and managed a processing scale of one million orders per day and inventory management for 700+ million listings.
- Reengineered and modeled an inventory reservation forecast service, which reduced the run time from four hours to five minutes. Headed walkthroughs and client negotiations to define contracts and milestones.
- Engineered and deployed a new reporting microservice to fetch and merge data from MongoDB in Python using FastAPI.
- Designed and implemented state machine and automatic triggers for complex entities using the Stateless4j library.
Technology Analyst, Controllers Division
- Modeled a new data architecture pipeline by liaising with global teams across the Americas, APEC, China, and EMEA. Developed E2E report generation in four weeks, which enabled the FRS to understand the evolving state of the economy during the pandemic.
- Architected and built refiners by collaborating with cross-functional teams for the Apple credit card issued by GS, which enabled the filling of millions of credit cards per month.
- Scoped and programmed flow for involuntarily terminated loans. Systematically automated the report generation, which eliminated human manual errors.
- Introduced and developed a calendar BI solution in the reporting service dashboard, which increased visibility and reduced decision-making process time.
- Instituted self-regulating data validation contracts and input standardization, which accelerated key business processes and brought down failure job run-time.
Calorie Tracker APP
Image Style Transfer Using Deep Learning Neural Networkshttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DXIv0zQnQAq6SfVqeIxfk9LMhjg5Q8dLciAr58ls5L0/edit
Object Segmentation and Per-pixel Classificationhttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17SgmYHb7Pr4Ct3gcBFEM0rFaY_mh_NPTgSAb4UsXDhQ/edit?usp=sharing
Image Forgery Detectionhttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qjbbrKqGxAtaRmQsC-6n539CnL5OguX_BFOnx4baSks/edit?usp=sharing
Professional Provider System
Django, Django REST Framework, Apache Spark, Hibernate, Dropwizard, Flask, Hadoop, Bootstrap
Node.js, REST APIs, React, SQLAlchemy, PyTorch, NumPy, TensorFlow, jQuery
IntelliJ, Apache, MATLAB
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST
RDBMS, Apache Hive, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL, Databases, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB
Computer Science, Async/Await, Natural Language Processing (NLP), FastAPI, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Convolutional Neural Networks, GAN, Deep Learning, Normalization, APIs, Stateless4j, Back-end, Full-stack, Nutritionix API
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) - Gandhinagar, India
REST API (Intermediate) Certificate
Apache Spark 2.0