Software Development Engineer2020 - 2022Flipkart Private Limited
Technologies: Python, Java, Apache Spark, Hibernate, Apache Hive, Dropwizard, Stateless4j, FastAPI, Django, Django REST Framework, REST APIs, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), HTML5, HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, Back-end, Full-stack, SQLAlchemy, Apache, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Async/Await, NoSQL
- Handled and managed a processing scale of one million orders per day and inventory management for 700+ million listings.
- Reengineered and modeled an inventory reservation forecast service, which reduced the run time from four hours to five minutes. Headed walkthroughs and client negotiations to define contracts and milestones.
- Engineered and deployed a new reporting microservice to fetch and merge data from MongoDB in Python using FastAPI.
- Designed and implemented state machine and automatic triggers for complex entities using the Stateless4j library.
Technology Analyst, Controllers Division2019 - 2020Goldman Sachs
- Modeled a new data architecture pipeline by liaising with global teams across the Americas, APEC, China, and EMEA. Developed E2E report generation in four weeks, which enabled the FRS to understand the evolving state of the economy during the pandemic.
- Architected and built refiners by collaborating with cross-functional teams for the Apple credit card issued by GS, which enabled the filling of millions of credit cards per month.
- Scoped and programmed flow for involuntarily terminated loans. Systematically automated the report generation, which eliminated human manual errors.
- Introduced and developed a calendar BI solution in the reporting service dashboard, which increased visibility and reduced decision-making process time.
- Instituted self-regulating data validation contracts and input standardization, which accelerated key business processes and brought down failure job run-time.