Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2019GrowthZone
- Contributed to UI-Engine module development/optimization to generate screens automatically (~1,000 screens).
- Reduced system startup-up time to 1/3 of its loading time.
- Supported all system public interfacing modules including events registrations, exhibitors, and donation campaigns.
- Refactored whole events registration module to make it faster and easy to maintain.
- Implemented a caching mechanism in the data layer (EF ORM) to eliminate the need to generate an edmx on the fly model each time system load.
- Implemented a mechanism to pass parameters to hangfire jobs at the creation phase to eliminate the need to acquire params during execution.
Technical Expert2015 - 2019HackHands
- Helped developers debug/troubleshoot their own tough issues.
- Dealt with different clients platforms and known hidden aspects of environments.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Alsahab National
- Refactored fleet management system to allow for scalability and Azure hosting.
- Added volunteers management system architecture and developed system REST API layer for multiple clients.
- Supported new customer requirements for multiple systems including AVL, volunteers management, and training system.
- Contributed to building company development infrastructure (team collaboration tools, source control installment/configuration, and build automation).
- Created a simulation tool for moving vehicles to test fleet management system components in the development environment.
Software Development Consultant2014 - 2015Saudi Food & Drug Authority
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, WWF, RadControls, Telerik, NHibernate, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Provided a consultation in the software development department.
- Enhanced the search engine and spell checker modules to run faster by 17 times.
- Solved the performance problems and tough technical issue for the long-running systems.
- Delivered fast and reliable customer support regarding their new requirement.
- Refactored software modules to make it easy to maintain in the future.
- Implemented an application level compression technique to decrease 1TB database having users’ documents/attachments.
Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2014Intel Corporation
- Migrated old/static workflow system to a new dynamic system.
- Designed system components for an enterprise workflow system to manage proposals approval process.
- Implemented custom/dynamic workflow server-side logic including basic workflow features (branching, conditional statements, and custom actions).
- Mentored project teammates and reviewed their code.
Support Engineer2009 - 2011Egyptian Armed Forces
Technologies: Applications, Desktop, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, C++, Visual Basic (VB)
- Supported legacy simulation systems.
- Enhanced overall systems infrastructure to higher speed networks and adopting new technologies.
- Performed data cleansing operations for better user experience.