Abdul is an engineer who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any project he's undertaken. He has seven years of experience and has launched multiple projects within his fields and areas of interest. He loves to dig into problems and solve them using modern technologies, which helps him develop and optimize software products successfully. Working with others to achieve specific objectives on time and with excellence is something Abdul enjoys.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a library that can be beneficial to software engineers at large.
React Native Developer
- Completed the conversion of the Figma design into a fully functional mobile application.
- Set up AWS Amplify and connected to the back end using GraphQL.
- Worked closely with the product designer to convert the design into a fully functional application.
- Developed a mobile application for a recruitment platform using React Native and Expo.
- Joined other team members in completing the web platform and back end using Node.js and GraphQL.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Trello as a management tool.
- Worked well alone and managed a significant part of the project, like the mobile application.
- Communicated well with the team to ensure everyone was aligned, solved problems faster, and keep code quality high.
- Built a retail application for convenience stores and petroleum locations.
- Developed a heatmap to display areas of interest at petroleum locations and convenience stores, increasing sales.
- Assessed and refactored applications for performance improvement using Profiler, which increased sales speed.
- Implemented integrations to connect the application with hardware like fuel pumps, cash drawers, and on-site cameras to command the hardware or get live information.
React Native and Vue Developer
- Developed and maintained a consumer-facing GIS application for web and mobile.
- Implemented GeoJSON rendering on Mapbox in web and mobile using Vue and React Native.
- Worked closely with the team to convert heavy GeoJSON into tileset and generate a Mapbox style and work experience with Mapbox and Maptiler.
- Fetched and matched dynamic GeoJSON and back-end data as the user interacts with the map.
- Analyzed data and developed statistics with different types of graphs and charts.
- Enhanced performance and scalability with an increase in data.
- Maintained and improved an interactive dashboard that contains a vast amount of data.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created new application plans, wireframes, UI/UX, and coding for web and mobile applications.
- Identified, evaluated, and implemented new technologies, frameworks, and approaches.
- Managed multiple projects and designed an API for mobile and web.
- Analyzed information system needs, evaluated end-user requirements, found the best solution for the problem, and handled applications from idea to market.
- Discussed the project with end clients and business managers. Troubleshot for development.
- Worked with many third-party libraries and integrated them into applications.
- Acquired vast knowledge of testing for the final product and attended daily meetings to keep track of the project status and issues.
- Worked closely with the head of the department and other cross-functional members.
- Developed chat module implementing XMPP, SQLite, audio and video recording and playback, image capturing, and many other chat features.
- Created new features and maintained and repaired any bugs found in the iOS application.
- Enhanced performance and scalability with the best engineering practices.
- Acquired working experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Core.
- Implemented RTL for language switching on the iOS application.
- Integrated sign-in features, including Google Sign-in, Facebook Login, and Apple ID Authorization.
- Integrated error and crash tracking and reporting tools like Crashlytics.
- Integrated customer support tools, such as Intercom.
- Used collaboration tools, such as Trello, Slack, among others.
- Developed an iPad application to manage sales from order to invoice.
- Created application plans and graphics. Coded for iPad using Swift.
- Implemented printing invoices from the iPad to EPSON printer in RTL language.
- Worked with many third-party libraries and integrated them into the application.
- Acquired working experience with JSON, XML, and REST and SOAP API.
React Native Developer
- Developed and maintained a complete circular application from request to delivery following the software development lifecycle process.
- Implemented multiple payment methods following PCI compliance.
- Implemented a Firebase back end and then transitioned it to a REST API.
- Acquired working experience with error tracking and reporting tools like Sentry, Google maps, and APIs like Geometry, Geocoder, and a Google Distance Matrix.
- Optimized the application to improve efficiency as it scales.
- Used collaboration tools, such as Trello, Slack, among others.
React and React Native Developer
- Designed and developed web and mobile applications using React, React Native, and Redux.
- Designed and integrated social media features like feed, likes, comments, follow, and posts on the web and mobile.
- Developed interactive dashboards and animating components using CSS and Styled-components.
- Implemented chat features using Socket and assisted team members in resolving bugs and coding.
Front-end and iOS Developer
Zeaway Technology Private
- Acquired working experience with JSON, XML, and REST API for different projects.
- Designed and developed iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Repaired any bugs found in the iOS apps and improved my knowledge of dependency managers Cocoapods.
- Implemented a bit of Java programs and GUI applications.
Recruitment Network Applicationhttps://www.therecruitmentnetwork.com/
Retail Metrics Applicationhttps://main.command-center.com/
• develop new features.
• assess and improve application performance.
• detect and fix bugs.
• refactor thecodebase.
The chat module includes features like multiple UI components, XMPP implementation, SQLite, audio recording and playback, video recording, playback, image capturing, and many others.
Mokhatat Web Applicationhttps://mokhatat.com/
I was the front-end developer and worked closely with the team to convert heavy GeoJSON into tileset and generate Mapbox styles.
I also analyzed and converted heavy data statistics that can be displayed to the end-user.
Mokhatat Android & IOS Applicationhttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/mokhatat/id1536398678
The application also includes features such as fetching and matching dynamic GeoJSON and backend data as users interact with maps, and data analysis to develop statistics with different types of graphs & charts.
Qleanapp Android and iOS Applicationhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qleanapp.android&hl=en&gl=US
Newsec Web Applicationhttps://www.thenewsec.com/
Newsec Android and iOS Applicationhttps://www.thenewsec.com/
ESAR iOS Applicationhttps://www.esarcar.com/
I managed and enhanced the performance and scalability of the application with the best engineering practices.
I implemented multiple features, libraries, and frameworks like Crashlytics, Google Analytics, Intercom, Google Sign-in, Facebook Login, Apple ID Authorization, and RTL.
EasyPos iOS Applicationhttps://easypos.app/
Weandel Web Apphttps://weandel.com/
I developed the website using Angular and TypeScript and implemented numerous animation features.
U-DO Android Applicationhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.udo
Construction Site Templatehttps://pensive-fermat-2e390e.netlify.com/
React Native, Angular, Jest, Cypress, Express.js, Redux, AngularJS, MUI (Material UI)
React, jQuery, React Native for Web, Vue, Node.js, Google Maps API, Mapbox GL, React Redux, Google Maps, Stripe, Facebook Login, WebRTC, REST APIs, AWS Amplify
Slack, Bitbucket, Webpack, Mongoose, Figma, Skype, WebStorm, Terminal, Git, Android Studio, Xcode, Confluence, Trello, Atlassian, Expo, Redux Thunk, Sentry, OneSignal, Crashlytics, GIS, Basecamp
iOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Android, Mapbox, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Front-end Development, Front-end, APIs, Web Development, Web App Development, Axios, InVision Studio, CI/CD Pipelines, End-to-end Implementation (E2E), Mapbox SDK, Full-stack, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Computer Science, Algorithms, Programming, Software, Styled-components, XMPP, Payment APIs, Data Analysis, Google Sign-in, RTL, Intercom, Storybook, Lottie, Animation
MongoDB, SQLite, Cloud Firestore, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Bangalore University - Bangalore, India