Abdul Rahman Zukari
Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Engineer and Developer
Abdul is a certified data engineer and analyst with extensive experience in the healthcare and higher education industries. He worked on many projects involving high-profile clients, including public health and government entities. Abdul is skilled in statistical data analysis and data science.
Windows, SQL, Microsoft Power BI, DAX, Python, SQL Stored Procedures, Dashboards
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is the COVID-19 data model used by the Public Health Center in the UAE.
Senior Data Analyst
Abu Dhabi Health Information Exchange
- Led the COVID-19 response data model used by the Department of Health to track the pandemic.
- Designed and built business intelligence environments and models for internal and external reporting.
- Performed in-depth statistical analysis for data mining and exploration.
- Led the machine learning model design and deployment for our prediction models.
- Contributed actively to wrangling and mining large datasets from multiple data inputs, including HL7, FHIR, and CSV.
- Created business intelligence dashboards that visualized key public health indicators and insights.
- Developed the first machine learning model in Azure for predicting GAPs in students' progression. It was executed by analyzing the students' achievements with previous learning objectives.
- Established the organization's data governance and policy for campuses across the UAE based on global standards and input from key stakeholders.
- Oversaw the organization's annual performance report, which required wrangling large datasets and setting guiding benchmarks to support the strategic plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
Data Management Advisor
Pure Harvest Smart Farms
- Developed an organization's no-code app during its inception as a POC for inventory management.
- Created the first reporting dashboards that monitored farm conditions against harvest quantities.
- Built a preliminary data structure for recording the key performance indicators of the farm's inputs and outputs.
- Filmed and directed the company's first promotional video used in funding rounds.
Emirates College of Technology
- Led the implementation of the institute's quality management system according to the ISO 9001 standards.
- Designed and administered several surveys and focus groups on an annual basis. Analyzed paper-based course satisfaction submissions in two days with minimal costs using VBA and low-cost OMR software.
- Communicated regulatory laws and rules through college policies and procedures.
Length of Stay Machine Learning Model
Pandemic Surveillance Data Model
SQL, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), Python, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Excel VBA, Power Query M
Microsoft Power BI, Looker
ETL, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Science, HL7 FHIR Standard
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Stored Procedures, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Performance, Google Cloud, Databases
DAX, Data Analytics, Optimization, Engineering Management, ISO 9001, Surveys, Data Collection, Visualization, Data Engineering, SSRS Reports, Dashboards, Data, Data Visualization, BI Reporting, Lean Six Sigma, Operations Research, Machine Learning, Data Governance, Statistics, HL7, Performance Tuning, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Statistical Methods, Public Health, Server Infrastructure
Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
Concordia University - Montreal, Canada
Microsoft Professional in Data Science
Data Engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor