Abdullah Tayyab Farooqi
Verified Expert in Engineering
Business Analysis Developer
Abdullah is a proven IT lead engineer with several years of experience in all steps of the software development life cycle (SDLC). He’s occupied many roles from analyst software engineer, systems analyst, business analyst, technical lead to senior project manager. He's also introduced Agile processes with the JIRA platform. A career highlight for Abdullah is when he headed the launch of a pan-European client as a manager.
C++, Java, SQL, C#, Visual Studio, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve done was to help the Pan-European Automakers’ customer experience program roll out their own in-house CRM.
- Developed a web app and mobile app for both patients and providers. Company successfully sold as a startup within 5 years.
- Managed team and active development on MERN stack with Amazon EC2 backend.
- Sole react native developer on the team. Successfully published app in all app stores.
The Resource Group
- Led a team in launching a pan-European Fortune 500 automobile client's customer experience program.
- Worked on a global customer experience program for a major auto company.
- Transitioned the team from a traditional Waterfall methodology to Agile.
- Reached the position of senior manager in seven years; the fastest career growth that the company had ever seen.
- Was acknowledged as the employee of the year and received company achievement awards.
- Implemented the first MVC client, a gaming company.
- Led the database architecture for the company's in-house CRM.
- Researched and implemented many virtualization tools such as Denodo and Informatica.
- Created a location-based social platform.
- Worked as the sole Symbian developer at the company.
- Created location-based software that worked on GPS as well as cell tower locations to find the user location. The only other company following this product idea was Google who did not continue this product for Symbian as Symbian was considered obsolete.
- Wrote special screen management code so that the application would sit on the homepage of Symbian phones as widgets; which previously had been impossible to set as the default on Symbian S60 phones.
In-house CEM Tool
For example, you were allowed to ask a list of friends to pick a pizza from a specific location; if any of those friends were near that location, they would get a buzzer intimating them that you have asked for that pizza. Similarly, you could be notified to meet your friends who are at the same location.
.NET 4, .NET, .NET 5, React Native
Microsoft Project, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio, Informatica PowerCenter
Requirements Analysis, Data Science, Database Design, Agile Project Management, Agile, Model View Controller (MVC), Business Intelligence (BI), Scrum
Database Architecture, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server 2012, Database Modeling, Databases, SQL Server 2014, Database Security, SQL Server DBA
Requirements, Systems Analysis, Technical Project Management, IT Project Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience Management, Customer Experience, Virtualization, Data Virtuality, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Big Data, Database Applications, Coaching, Agile Coaching
jQuery, Twilio API, Zendesk API, Node.js, React
Denodo, Twilio, Visual Studio 2016, Windows, Linux, Symbian, Amazon
Master's Degree in Engineering Sciences
University of New South Wales - Sydney, Australia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences - Lahore, Pakistan