- Independent Salesforce ArchitectFreelance2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Salesforce 1, Apex, Visualforce, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, REST, JSON, OAuth
- Worked with multiple ISVs and SIs.
- Architected and developed an iOS app with a Salesforce RESTFul back-end.
- Architected modules for an ERP application.
- Advised many ISVs for supporting the team in development issues.
- Created Salesforce 1 mobile apps using AngularJS, Bootstrap, Apex, and Visualforce.
- Salesforce ArchitectSimplion Technologies2011 - 2013
Technologies: Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, HTML5, jQuery, REST, JSON, OAuth
- Increased Simplion's Salesforce development team from 5 members to 40+ developers in under 2 years.
- Was involved in pre-sales calls with the sales team.
- Handled scoping and estimations for various projects.
- Trained Java engineers in Salesforce.
- Delivered 3 AppExchange apps as an architect and developer.
- Team LeadMetacube Software Pvt Ltd2005 - 2011
Technologies: Java, JEE, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, HTML5, jQuery, REST, JSON, OAuth
- Started as a developer and worked on various JEE projects on domains like supply chain management.
- Started learning and working on the Salesforce platform in 2008.
- Developed 4 AppExchange apps for the client Appirio in the US.
- Worked as the India Team lead, communicating with Appirio's Product Team and delivering various apps such as PSA and Cloudfactor.
- Technical Team MemberPratham Software Pvt Ltd2004 - 2005
Technologies: Java, JEE, Struts, Java Mail, EJB, HttpUnit, JUnit, Ant, Eclipse, Source Safe, SVN
- Developed various Java and JEE projects.
- Developed a charting application to show rich charts based on exported data.
- Developed an internal dashboard application for resource and HR management for the consulting company.