Verified Expert in Engineering
Abhisek is an avid learner and self-motivated developer passionate about solving machine learning and deep learning-related problems. While Abhisek specializes in development with Java, he's also designed and developed complex distributed computer applications for the past 16 years using other technologies like Python, PyTorch/Keras, Spark, Scala, Spring Boot, Azure, D3.js, Big Data, and React, among others. He's also the author of the technical blog named Adeveloperdiary.com.
MacOS, Ubuntu, Atlassian, Git, Docker, Eclipse, IDEA IDE, PyCharm
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is a framework to design and develop data-centered microservices without needing any coding.
Senior Technology Architect
Cognizant Technology Solution
- Automated the approval/rejection of manual business processes using machine learning as well as exposing it as a service and deploying it in Azure.
- Created a framework to enable the design and development of data-centered microservices without any coding.
- Built a highly performant data processing pipeline using Spark RDDs to process millions of records from COBOL copybook, JSON, CSV, etc. into a Janus database and HBase including data quality, data validation, entity transformation, and lazy loading.
- Served as the primary developer for building the MetLife WALL (batch jobs for the WALL and UI for the Research WALL) application, which changed the way that business operated at MetLife (Tiny.cc/m0q2pz).
- Developed a library/product to build rich internet applications at the beginning of the web 2.0 era using Adobe Flex. Yakov Fain (a Java champion) had reviewed the product and provided his approval to use it across the enterprise.
- Created an online application to automate deployment from StarTeam and LiveLink to multiple windows servers which saved $1 million per year for the client.
I worked as one of the senior technology leads and also managed a very talented team on the Cognizant side. I developed many back-end and UI components of the WALL. The challenging journey to achieve success in three months was an experience in itself, which I will remember for a long time.
XML Web Services, RESTful Microservices, Netflix OSS, Convolutional Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Computer Vision, Object Detection
Spring Boot, Spark, Angular
D3.js, React, jQuery, PyTorch, OpenCV, Keras, Scikit-learn, Node.js
You Only Look Once (YOLO), PyCharm, IDEA IDE, Git, Atlassian
Eclipse, Docker, Ubuntu, MacOS, Jakarta EE
Master's Degree in Computer Science (Machine Learning)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Champaign, IL, United States
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
University of Kalyani - West Bengal, India
OpenCV – Computer Vision I, II, III
Data Structures and Algorithms
Nanodegree in Artificial Intelligence
Nanodegree in Computer Vision
Deep Learning Specialization [Four Courses]
Cloud Computing Concepts – Part 1
Algorithms: Design and Analysis
Scrum Master Certification
Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWJD)
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)