Verified Expert in Engineering
Abinash is a reliable software engineer with 5+ years of experience in Android development, specializing in Java and Kotlin. He is highly skilled in several technologies and frameworks, including MVVM, Native C++, Jetpack Components (RoomDB, Navigation, ViewModel, LifeCycle, LiveData, and WorkManager ), Kotlin Coroutines and Flow, Koin, Dagger 2, Retrofit, and he always thrives on finding the best tech solution for the project.
Android, Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Coroutines, Flow, KOIN, Retrofit 2, Android Studio
The most amazing...
...app I've built targeted mobile gamers and consisted of a discussion forum, chat room player matching, and configuration library. It has over 700,000+ downloads.
Lead Android Developer
- Led a team of Android, iOS, and web developers and a UI designer in the development of several mobile applications.
- Built and maintained an Android app with over 10,000 daily users.
- Created an open source library for developing workout applications.
- Worked as an IT consultant for the Nepal Tourism Board organization.
- Migrated three massive Android projects from Java to Kotlin.
- Contributed to developing an Android module for background removal and replacement using native tools.
- Assisted in driving several products from the idea phase to a beta version.
- Contributed to developing a revenue model for freeware applications using various monetization networks like AdMob, Facebook Ads, and other ad networks.
- Served as a project lead and an Android developer in creating several mobile and web application projects.
- Contributed to several Android and iOS app projects from inception to publication.
- Led a team of designers and developers in the development of an Android app that crossed over 100,000 downloads in the Google Play Store.
Gameora – Forum for Gamers
Tech stacks: Kotlin, Java, Retrofit, Dagger 2, RESTful API, and Firebase.
I have used Kotlin, Java, Retrofit, and Firebase for this project.
Bfit – Open-Source Library to Create Workout Applications
Android SDK, KOIN, Dagger 2
Flow, GitHub, Git, Android NDK, Adobe Photoshop, Firebase Authentication, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Adobe Illustrator, Android Studio
App Development, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Intent (MVI), UI Design, Android Material Design
Software, Google AdMob, Coroutines, Facebook Ads, Computer Vision, Software QA, Sugar ORM
Retrofit 2, OpenCV, Facebook API, GCM, RxJava, GitHub API, Volley
JSON, MongoDB, SQLite
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Tribhuvan University - Pokhara, Nepal