Front Office Software Developer2019 - 2020Société Générale CIB
Technologies: OAuth 2, Microsoft SQL Server, Swagger, Node.js, TypeScript, Jira, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, GitHub, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Angular, Electron, Python, Java, .NET, C#
- Built a cross-platform desktop application with the API in C#, database in PostgreSQL, and the front end in Angular and Electron. The software was capable of auto-updating using the enterprise's GitHub release channel.
- Built a web application to raise money from within the company for Steptember (a Cerebral Palsy foundation). The application had features like user registration and silent auction—raising upwards of $50,000.
- Practiced an agile work methodology with a focus on CI/CD using Jenkins and Octopus.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Supported tools during their entire lifecycle from development to deployment to operation and worked in proximity with equity finance traders.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2019Ramapo College
- Worked on the website of the college library as an aide to the senior developer and developed several parts of the application.
- Tracked and fixed bugs as per user comments and suggestions.
- Worked with WordPress to add/edit content on the library's blog and helped other librarians navigate it for their departmental uses.
Software Developer2018 - 2018Jefferies Investment Bank
Technologies: GitHub, Linux, Unix, Flask, Django, Perl, Python
- Built a full-stack application to be used by portfolio managers to run scripts directly on the servers instead of their local machines. The results were displayed in a web application with extensive options to edit, transform, and export the data.
- Wrote scripts to automate and optimize analytics for algorithmic trading.
- Designed and created, for one particular script, a service that reduced the run time from three minutes to less than three seconds.