Achile Salomon Nghukam Noussi
Achile is an efficient professional with over four years of experience developing web and mobile front ends for various banking, VTC, and ERP solutions. He is keen on building unique and maintainable front ends with modern tools, libraries, and frameworks like React Native, Angular, and React. Achile is a team player who can also work well individually and is eager to leverage his expertise in new challenging projects.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git
The most amazing...
...solution I've developed is a VTC mobile app, one of the best used in Cameroon.
Freelance Software Engineer
- Coordinated with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms.
- Designed and developed user interface components for mobile apps using React Native.
- Wrote reusable and scalable components for mobile apps using TypeScript.
- Took overall responsibility for driving and managing delegated assignments.
- Planned, prioritized, and assigned tasks to team members on Jira.
- Implemented a real-time tracking and position-sharing system.
- Conducted training for technical and non-technical staff.
- Configured and deployed mobile apps on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- Developed and deployed a web portal for driver onboarding built with React.
- Set up a CI pipeline with GitHub Actions for web and mobile apps.
Mobile Developer | React Native
- Designed and built mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms.
- Took full responsibility for mobile application development in the team.
- Implemented new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Performed identification, diagnosis, and resolution of system errors.
- Conducted training for technical staff at Anglo African International. I also provided training to customers and users locally and abroad.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Identified, prioritized, and executed tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Mentored junior and mid-level engineers of the front-end team.
Freelance Software Engineer
- Designed and built mobile applications with a QR code reader and tracking system.
- Developed a QR code generator with the company logo using PHP.
- Conceived and built an admin dashboard with Laravel.
- Built and deployed React Native-based Android and iOS apps.
- Created native modules for Android devices with a printer working with the React Native app.
- Optimized build sizes and app performance before deployment.
- Implemented a web dashboard, enabling more than a thousand merchants to track their payments and initiate withdrawals.
- Designed and developed a store management system for eMerchant using Angular and Symfony.
- Developed the company website with AngularJS and integrated payment services publicly accessible without authentication.
Bike Rentals Apphttps://react-bike-rental.vercel.app/login
React Admin Dashboardhttps://react-admin-pi.vercel.app/
HooBank Landing Pagehttps://hoobank-landing.vercel.app/
React Native, Redux, Angular, Jest, Laravel, Cypress, AngularJS, Tailwind CSS, Spring Boot, JUnit, Thymeleaf, Hibernate
React, jQuery, React Redux, Google Maps SDK, Google Maps API, PHPExcel, Socket.IO, Node.js, REST APIs, Formik, Chart.js
Expo, Git, Jira, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Trello, MongoDB Atlas
Axios, Push Notifications, Cloudinary, Laravel Orchid, QR Codes, Digital Signatures, SVG, WebSockets, Front-end, Mobile App Development, Web App Development, App Store Acceptance Process, EAS, APIs, Front-end Development, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Geolocation, GitHub Actions, Web Development, Metrics, Engineering Software, Programming, Concepting, Spring DAO, Architecture
Continuous Integration (CI), Test-driven Development (TDD), REST, Continuous Development (CD), Agile Software Development, Gamification
Firebase, Android, iOS, Bitrise, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Coursework Toward Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Douala - Douala, Cameroon
React (Basic) Certificate