Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer2020 - 2020TMJ
- Managed hiring and training development and QA teams.
- Spearheaded all of the company's technology and engineering efforts to develop software solutions to enable physicians to automate specialized non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Established company guidelines and best practices for operating and scaling the engineering department.
Lead Solutions Architect2019 - 2020Bayware
Technologies: PostgreSQL, React, Node.js, Python
- Created technical library, including support documents, user manuals, whitepapers, slide presentations, online tutorials, and web content for sales and marketing.
- Undertook the UI design and developed a full-stack microservice application that was used company-wide for customer, partner, and investor presentations.
- Managed in-depth technical demos, explaining complex concepts related to infrastructure as code modeling.
- Handled preparation of proof of concept projects on live client networks, helping further facilitate the sales process.
QA Manager/Full-stack Software Engineer2018 - 2019Omniex
Technologies: Node.js, React
- Led the engineering team through code collaboration exercises and team troubleshooting of production bug fixes.
- Solely handled full code deployments of a portfolio order management service that was used for real-time cryptocurrency trading and data visualization.
- Built and maintained portfolio and order management services from scratch, with an emphasis on real-time crypto trading support and data visualization.
- Handled building and maintaining a 99.95% production cloud environment while adhering to weekly release cycles.
- Created and maintained an automated test case suite as a part of the code deployment pipeline process.
- Led the testing and launch efforts for V1 of the company’s core product.
Automation Engineer2018 - 2018LoopUp
- Added to performance and scalability testing efforts and improved the test frameworks, tools, and technologies used by the organization.
- Created and updated all QA testing documentation used by management teams.
- Created a new QA automation framework to implement an automated CI/CD pipeline for production releases.
QA Automation Engineer2013 - 2018RentPath
- Automated React and Ruby on Rails applications working with Selenium, Gherkin, Capybara, and NightwatchJS.
- Developed internal tools for the business analysis team, which improved turnaround times by 50%+, enabling the company quicker market entry on new initiatives.
- Built foundational CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, used on legacy, acquired, and new applications.
QA Engineer2011 - 2013Telemate.net Software
Technologies: Ruby, C++
- Developed testing automation software using Ruby and Selenium.
- Tested telecommunications software and web filtering software and devices.
- Handled escalated technical customer support issues.
- Provided technical support for clients on the company’s full suite of hardware and software solutions.