Quality Assurance Developer
Windows, OS X, Linux
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on has been building a cryptocurrency financial trading platform.
- Built Azure pipelines to automate deployments, patching, and provisioning of the entire suite of New Relic One monitoring solutions across 30+ projects within the company.
- Led the primary development team through refactoring the company's top generating revenue solution to a microservice architecture using Node.js, Docker, and Kubernetes for orchestration and management.
- Created and maintained the entire suite of QA automated test cases to reduce testing time by 40% across four different applications.
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Managed hiring and training development and QA teams.
- Spearheaded all of the company's technology and engineering efforts to develop software solutions to enable physicians to automate specialized non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Established company guidelines and best practices for operating and scaling the engineering department.
Lead Solutions Architect
- Created technical library, including support documents, user manuals, whitepapers, slide presentations, online tutorials, and web content for sales and marketing.
- Undertook the UI design and developed a full-stack microservice application that was used company-wide for customer, partner, and investor presentations.
- Managed in-depth technical demos, explaining complex concepts related to infrastructure as code modeling.
- Handled preparation of proof of concept projects on live client networks, helping further facilitate the sales process.
QA Manager/Full-stack Software Engineer
- Led the engineering team through code collaboration exercises and team troubleshooting of production bug fixes.
- Solely handled full code deployments of a portfolio order management service that was used for real-time cryptocurrency trading and data visualization.
- Built and maintained portfolio and order management services from scratch, with an emphasis on real-time crypto trading support and data visualization.
- Handled building and maintaining a 99.95% production cloud environment while adhering to weekly release cycles.
- Created and maintained an automated test case suite as a part of the code deployment pipeline process.
- Led the testing and launch efforts for V1 of the company’s core product.
- Added to performance and scalability testing efforts and improved the test frameworks, tools, and technologies used by the organization.
- Created and updated all QA testing documentation used by management teams.
- Created a new QA automation framework to implement an automated CI/CD pipeline for production releases.
QA Automation Engineer
- Automated React and Ruby on Rails applications working with Selenium, Gherkin, Capybara, and NightwatchJS.
- Developed internal tools for the business analysis team, which improved turnaround times by 50%+, enabling the company quicker market entry on new initiatives.
- Built foundational CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, used on legacy, acquired, and new applications.
- Developed testing automation software using Ruby and Selenium.
- Tested telecommunications software and web filtering software and devices.
- Handled escalated technical customer support issues.
- Provided technical support for clients on the company’s full suite of hardware and software solutions.
Nightwatch.js, React, Node.js, Passport.js
Jenkins, Travis CI, Elastic
Test Automation, Manual Testing
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Azure SQL
Functional Automation, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Testing, Test Automation Engineer, Test Engineer, Sauce Labs, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD Pipelines
Express.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Linux, OS X, Windows, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Computer Programming
Southern Polytechnic University - Marietta, Georgia
Associate of Science Degree in Network Engineering, Computer Programming
Chattahoochee Technical Institute - Marietta, Georgia