Owner, President2008 - PRESENTElmore, Inc.
- Provided guidance and architectural oversight in building out complex applications using best practices on AWS. Clients included Coinweb Ltd. (coinweb.io), Medium LLC (flows.ai), and AgentSync (agentsync.io).
- Provided technical consulting to top-tier financial institutions, including J.P. Morgan Chase, Raymond James, Stifel Nicolaus, HSBC, and U.S. Bank. Worked closely with traders on the floor to develop cloud-based fixed income trading systems.
- Partnered with a leading professor of statistics at Wharton to build retail site selection algorithms.
- Partnered with Microsoft's justice and public safety division to build an application for crime investigation teams across the country.
- Consulted for Schlumberger on a cloud-based, real-time drilling diagnostics and team collaboration software solution.
CTO, Co-founder2014 - 2019StatMuse, Inc.
- Recruited, hired, and led a remote-first engineering team from one to twenty engineers over five years.
- Designed and developed a natural language processing technology for turning natural language questions into database queries. This technology has been used to answer 15 million+ questions from 20 million+ sports fans in 120+ countries.
- Raised more than $15 million in capital from traditional venture capitalists and key strategic investors, including The Walt Disney Company and Google.
- Collaborated with the Google Assistant Sports team to create engaging answers to sports stats questions on Assistant by leveraging the voices of NFL superstars.
- Worked with stakeholders at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH, to design and implement an interactive augmented reality experience that brings the bronze busts of football legends to life.