Applications Developer2015 - PRESENTKent State University
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Created large-scale workflows to be used by thousands of users.
- Streamlined paper processes by creating web apps.
- Used Agile to work with people with a variety of job positions.
- Gained expertise quickly in new environments.
- Architected modules to be used globally by all applications.
Founder, Full-Stack Developer2012 - PRESENTSplitum
Technologies: Laravel 5, MySQL, Bootstrap 4, Material Design, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Innovated the ideas and concepts to make the product unique and desirerable.
- Developed in Laravel 5 with an eye for detail regarding conventions, optimization, and readability.
- Integrated with Dwolla as a payment solution utilizing OAuth and Webhooks.
- Designed the database and the complex queries to optimize the business needs.
- Created the UI using Bootstrap 4 and Material Design.
- Worked in other noteworthy areas such as image manipulation, date recursion and Pusher for real-time updates.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Butchershop Creative (via Toptal)
Technologies: Drupal, GeoIP, PHP, Foundation, Sass, jQuery, HTML
- Created the ability to geolocate users based on IP address.
- Integrated quickly into an existing team.
- Adapted efficiently to the existing code base and workflow.
- Created custom redirect rules.
- Styled forms to match designer UI.
Mobile Developer2014 - 2015iFit
Technologies: Xamarin, C#, Xcode, Github, Pivotal Tracker, SourceTree, Vernacular
- Developed cross-platform mobile software in C# using Xamarin.
- Solved bugs in a Scrum environment.
- Localized both Android and iOS applications to support 9 languages.
- Analyzed API calls to speed up processing.
- Worked remotely with other developers and QA testers.
Application Engineer2013 - 2013Micros
Technologies: Xcode, Java, Gradle, SVN, Jenkins
- Developed client-side UI/logic in Objective-C.
- Wrote server-side code in Java.
- Solved problems regarding point-of-sale transactions on custom machines.
- Set up a build server via Jenkins.
- Fixed specific customer bugs in customer layout code.
Lead Web Developer2011 - 2013Green Apple Project
Technologies: PHP, Drupal, MySQL, Bootstrap, TeamCity
- Built a website based on Drupal.
- Created/maintained all database schemas.
- Designed the front-end with the help of Bootstrap and jQuery based off the designer's mockups.
- Created a custom blogging system http://greenappleproject.com/blog.
- Maintained a build server, SVN repo, and all servers.