Verified Expert in Engineering
Adam has over 6 years of mobile and web development experience and a Computer Science degree. He enjoys taking business needs and creating the logic, database, and design needed to complete the goal. He is extremely interested in design patterns and principles and enjoys building applications that are optimized, readable, and according to modern conventions.
Xamarin, Xcode, Coda, SourceTree, GitHub, PhpStorm
The most amazing...
...website I've created from the ground up is Splitum, a website to track roommates' bills, which allows for ACH payment.
Kent State University
- Created large-scale workflows to be used by thousands of users.
- Streamlined paper processes by creating web apps.
- Used Agile to work with people with a variety of job positions.
- Gained expertise quickly in new environments.
- Architected modules to be used globally by all applications.
Founder, Full-Stack Developer
- Innovated the ideas and concepts to make the product unique and desirerable.
- Developed in Laravel 5 with an eye for detail regarding conventions, optimization, and readability.
- Integrated with Dwolla as a payment solution utilizing OAuth and Webhooks.
- Designed the database and the complex queries to optimize the business needs.
- Created the UI using Bootstrap 4 and Material Design.
- Worked in other noteworthy areas such as image manipulation, date recursion and Pusher for real-time updates.
Butchershop Creative (via Toptal)
- Created the ability to geolocate users based on IP address.
- Integrated quickly into an existing team.
- Adapted efficiently to the existing code base and workflow.
- Created custom redirect rules.
- Styled forms to match designer UI.
- Developed cross-platform mobile software in C# using Xamarin.
- Solved bugs in a Scrum environment.
- Localized both Android and iOS applications to support 9 languages.
- Analyzed API calls to speed up processing.
- Worked remotely with other developers and QA testers.
- Developed client-side UI/logic in Objective-C.
- Wrote server-side code in Java.
- Solved problems regarding point-of-sale transactions on custom machines.
- Set up a build server via Jenkins.
- Fixed specific customer bugs in customer layout code.
Lead Web Developer
Green Apple Project
- Built a website based on Drupal.
- Created/maintained all database schemas.
- Designed the front-end with the help of Bootstrap and jQuery based off the designer's mockups.
- Created a custom blogging system http://greenappleproject.com/blog.
- Maintained a build server, SVN repo, and all servers.
Green Apple Projecthttp://greenappleproject.com
This included learning Laravel, a PHP framework I had never used before. The interface works fully without page reloads utilizing a RESTful API.
Select2, Bootstrap 3+, Laravel, ZURB Foundation, AFNetworking, Slim, Django, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Bootstrap, Laravel 5, .NET
Dwolla API, Pusher, GeoIP, jQuery, Facebook API, PayPal API, Facebook iOS SDK
PhpStorm, GitHub, Git, SourceTree, Subversion (SVN), Coda 2, Xcode, Pivotal Tracker, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE, TeamCity, Gradle, Coda, Microsoft Visual Studio
Model View Controller (MVC), Agile Software Development, Scrum, REST
Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Drupal, MacOS, Xamarin, iOS, CentOS, Android
Google Material Design, RESTful Web Services, Material Design, Interven
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
Kent State University - Kent, OH