Technical Writer2016 - PRESENTSemaphore CI
Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Packer
- Authored a tutorial on continuous deployment (CD) with Docker.
- Wrote tutorials on infrastructure automation with Ansible.
- Created a tutorial on continuous deployment (CD) with AWS.
Instructor and Technical Writer2016 - PRESENTCloud Academy
Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Created several video courses: Introduction to Kubernetes, Introduction to Docker, AWS Best Practices, and Serverless Survey.
- Hosted webinars on DevOps and containers.
- Wrote blog posts on DevOps, Kubernetes, and Docker.
SRE Team Lead2015 - 2017Saltside (India)
- Interviewed, hired, and trained engineers for a new engineering office in Bangalore.
- Taught TDD, system design, architecture, distributed system basics, and telemetry basics to a new group of engineers.
- Migrated from home-grown container orchestration to Helm-based deployments.
- Integrated ChatOps for on-demand topic branch review environments.
- Dropped the monthly AWS cost by 30% using a variety of cost cutting and tracking measures.
Platform Team Lead2013 - 2015Saltside (Sweden)
- Built and launched a payment collection service.
- Led the architectural rewrite from a monolith to SoA/microservices.
- Led the complete back-end rewrite for product version 2.
- Led the transition from golden images to Docker.
- Created a distributable application sandbox for use by mobile, web, and QE team members.
- Designed and set practices for real-time contract validation and system design guidelines.
Lead Developer2011 - 2014Radium CRM
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Heroku, PostgreSQL, Ember.js
- Built, test, and developed an MVP using Ruby on Rails.
- Separated the architecture into front-end and back-end tiers.
- Built an initial Ember.js prototype application.
- Participated in customer calls and helped develop product requirements.