- Software ArchitectDell (Software Mind)2014 - PRESENT
- Tasked with creating a refreshed web management console for one of the Dell's backup & restore devices.
- Prepared a proof-of-concept for the updated web console (PERL backend + AngularJS).
- Also tasked with reusing Dell's internal UI library for the project.
- Prepared a project plan and started the implementation of the project after successful presentation of the PoC.
- Contributed to the implementation of Backbone.js based UIs for the new project.
- Began implementing the original project in AngularJS.
- UI/UX Lead Web DeveloperRaiffeisen Polbank (Software Mind)2014 - 2014
- Met with a client to gather UI-specific requirements for a commercial CRM custom-made solution project.
- Brought client requirements to the system architect to coordinate with the back-end team.
- Designed mockups and worked with graphic designer on the UI look and feel and UX aspects of the system.
- Implemented the first phase of the project and transferred knowledge to other web developers.
- Team LeaderDell (Software Mind)2013 - 2013
- Tasked with creating a new platform unifying Dell's data protection technologies and enabling organizations to align backup and recovery directly to their service continuity needs.
- Joined (with four other developers) the development team in the end phase of the project to help out with bug fixes and UI development, but the code quality was poor with huge amount of bugs, so the team prepared an audit of the code.
- Communicated with the distributed team and coordinated the work of four developers.
- Technical LeaderCoreLogic (Software Mind)2011 - 2012
- Working on-site in Dallas, TX to meet with the domain experts and gather requirements for the project.
- Tasked with implementing a web application that could show all of the client's data in regards to taxes.
- Prepared the project plan and coordinated development with the team in Poland.
- Implemented the first phase of the application and later on was part of the development team as the client/developer liaison.
- Resolved issues on-site and at the end of project helped to coordinate QA and UAT.
- Technical LeaderRaiffeisen Bank (Software Mind)2010 - 2011
- Implemented a brokerage front-end system for handling customer applications for investment accounts (and other products).
- Designed a jBPM process engine (the goal was to step away from Chordiant's engine).
- Gathered business requirements by working with business analysts from the bank side.
- Designed system architecture.
- Implemented parts of the system (overall process design and UIs).
- Facilitated QA and UAT phases.
- Software EngineerRaiffeisen Bank (Software Mind)2010 - 2010
- Implemented an early warning system to notify a bank's clients of the market condition.
- Implemented one of the core features of system, a pre-workout process.
- Actualized the views, back-end process, and services.
- Tested the implementation.
- Supported QA/UAT testing and bug fixing.
- Software EngineerMotorola2009 - 2010
Technologies: Java, TestNG, HTML, CSS, JSON, Hibernate, Maven
- Implemented new features for the in-house test framework for TETRA system written in Java.
- Designed and implemented new framework features.
- Implemented black-box tests for the TETRA system.
- Travelled to other offices to support integration testing.
- Followed the Kanban methodology for project management.