Verified Expert in Engineering
Cloud Architect and Developer
Adeyemi is a cloud solutions architect with over a decade of experience working with major cloud platforms like AWS and Azure. With an extensive background in infrastructure deployment and management and hands-on experience in architecting cloud environments, Adeyemi also provides training consultancy for organizations that desire to build cloud platforms in line with best practices.
Windows Server, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, MS Exchange
The most amazing...
...things I've done were migrating the Exchange Server to Office 365 and setting up the architecture of a fully functional solution in AWS.
- Trained clients on how to architect AWS environments following best practices.
- Delivered corporate training on Microsoft Azure Security.
- Conducted corporate training on Microsoft Azure Solutions architecting.
Office 365 & Azure Expert
2W Technologies, INC
- Deployed Microsoft defense solutions for five clients of 2W Technologies end to end. Each environment defers configuration and implementation based on business requirements specific to each client.
- Made improvement recommendations for some clients who did not have their environment set up according to best practices.
- Ensured all deployments were done in line with the well-architected framework pillars of Azure.
The Law Office of David H Faux
- Assisted the customer in resolving all current issues with their work tools and configuring security features to prevent exposure to vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshot performance concerns on the affected resources.
- Did a complete review of the client's resources, drew out a comprehensive road map for implementation, and worked through them with the customer.
- Wrapped up the engagement with a detailed report of what was done and a guide for the customer's reference in the future.
Cloud Solutions Architect
- Designed the deployment of the Azure infrastructure for Sterling Bank to comply with Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework.
- Deployed an Azure Stack Hub with two regions and Dell EMC as a major implementer to host critical data assets for the bank. I also designed the governance structure for the Azure Cloud implementation.
- Reduced 2020 and 2021 Azure consumption costs by 32% by actively implementing cost optimization procedures.
- Rolled out an IT-as-a-service strategy for all departments to monitor and report infrastructure usage via Azure Policy and scope layers.
- Ensured security, reliability, and redundancy for all Azure implementations, IaaS and PaaS.
- Implemented Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and access reviews for guest users across all projects, deployed sterling.ng domain, and migrated resources from the extinct sterlingbankng.com domain.
- Managed and coordinated live events across the company for over 7,000 users using Teams.
- Published corporate applications on Teams and managed versioning.
- Integrated Microsoft Planner with Teams to report company-wide users' performance.
- Solved complex issues, sustaining a service availability target of a minimum of 99.95%, managed a team of three third-level support admins for Microsoft Exchange and 365 and add-ins, and researched and recommended service improvements.
Cloud Solutions Administrator
- Designed and implemented a disaster recovery plan for cloud-based and on-premise infrastructures using ASR as part of the business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy.
- Defined data loss prevention (DLP) policies in Microsoft 365, security, and access management on the Azure platform.
- Rolled out and managed Microsoft IaaS, configured appropriate ASG and NSG to secure traffic communications with virtual machines, and implemented group chaining.
- Deployed ASEs for LAN access to corporate applications serving over 75 enterprise applications.
- Integrated third-party applications with Azure for SSO.
- Configured app registration for integrated services and published on-premise applications on Microsoft 365.
- Conducted monthly and zero-day patch deployments for on-premise servers and virtual machines with Azure.
- Debugged identity and access-based issues to address vulnerability and implemented security against DDOS.
- Integrated 24 custom domains with Microsoft 365, configured all security features, and deployed Web Application Proxy for external access to corporate resources.
- Used Azure Migrate to onboard more than 10 on-premise applications to PaaS and integrated Freshservice solutions with a corporate domain using ADFS.
Windows Server and Exchange Administrator
- Handled the migration from Exchange Server 2010 environment to Exchange Server 2013.
- Rolled out the first hybrid solution using AAD connect and ADFS for SSO.
- Deployed and managed Cisco AnyConnect and McAfee endpoints protection to client systems.
- Upgraded Lync 2013 to Skype for business server 2015 and integrated it with AudioCodes gateways for call routing.
- Released Group Series and Trios into all meeting rooms at Office Hubs nationwide.
- Oversaw Office 365 email services for over 6,500 users and DSEs on-premise.
- Managed backup policies in Veritas for daily, weekly, and monthly backups.
- Deployed SFB Cloud Connector Edition for enterprise voice messaging and later Skype for Business hybrid in five servers to replace the SFB Cloud Connector Edition.
Corporate Domain and Email Service Migration
I was the lead architect on the project and was in charge of carefully migrating all the services from the extinct sterlingbankng.com to the new sterling.ng without impacting the customer experience. It involved designing a plan for the coexistence of both domains during the migration process and monitoring the whole procedure to ensure the customer experience was not affected.
Migration of Exchange Server 2013 to Office 365
The aim was to minimize cost and service several business units that have their custom domains. The project included successive integration of over 12 custom domains, enabling users to receive emails in their custom email addresses using the same license.
Design the Migration from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365
Design Upgrade from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2016
SPF, Windows PowerShell, ADF
Microsoft Intune, MS Exchange, Skype for Business, AWS IAM, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync
Azure, Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, AWS Cloud Computing Services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
LDAP, Email Delivery, Reputation Management, DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Instructor-led Training (ILT), DNS, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), CI/CD Pipelines, Access Control, AWS Certified Solution Architect, System Administration, Scripting, Windows System Administration, AWS DevOps, Single Sign-on (SSO), AWS Cloud Architecture, Cloud Infrastructure, Azure Stack, AWS Solutions Architect, Engineering, Cloud Architecture, Active Directory Synchronization, Active Directory Federation, Information Security, DMARC, GoDaddy, IT Security, Security, IT Administration, DevOps Engineer, Deployment, Troubleshooting, Azure Migrate, Solution Architecture, Microsoft Defender
Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps
Azure Active Directory, Database Security
Python 3, YAML
Master's Degree in Data Engineering
Data ScienceTech Institute - Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Physics
Obafemi Awolowo University - Ile-Ife, Nigeria
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Amazon Web Services
AWS Authorized Instructor (AAI)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Microsoft Certified Trainer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring