- Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTZalando SE
Technologies: Java, Redis, Cassandra, DynamoDB, MySQL
- Implemented a Cassandra token store which served as temporary solution to solve a Redis issue we had at that time.
- Improved performance and design issues which led to 30% reduction in costs for servers.
- Implemented tracking of business events which helped us to measure key metrics and improve stability.
- Created newsletter hash login with AES algorithm.
- Integrated with Fedex and Colissimo services (pickup, point, and return).
- Software Engineer2018 - 2018Acupic (via Toptal)
- Fixed issues in existing web application and prepare it to go live.
- Improved overall code quality by reducing duplicated files/code and introduced version control system which previous developers didn't use.
- Implemented necessary changes which ensured that application is working smoothly in web-view (mobile application).
- PHP developer2017 - 2017Scrappygram (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Implemented class which is responsible for uploading/downloading files to S3 (AWS).
- Fixed the bug with using SendGrid SDK on Heroku (mbstring extension missing on Heroku).
- Created guidelines and a development roadmap.
- Fixed security issues on existing implementation.
- Improved testing process for the API.
- Software Engineer2015 - 2016Dilax Intelcom
Technologies: Java, Scala, Angular, PostgreSQL
- Implemented algorithm to efficiently generate sensor data (Scala).
- Contributed to development of back-end in Java (Spring) for Dilax's people counting software.
- Participated in developing front-end in AngularJS for Dilax's people counting software.
- Participated in knowledge transfer when Dilax Intelcom acquired “42Reports” company which allowed them a simpler process of acquiring the company.
- Improved two internal software solutions which are written in Java (Spring).
- Software Engineer2014 - 2015Symfony
Technologies: Java, Python, Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, StarCluster, AWS, Hadoop (MapReduce)
- Developed a Hadoop MapReduce for Epinomics company which allowed them to efficiently store DNA sequence in Cassandra.
- Built a Python pipeline on top of Luigi which allowed Epinomics team to analyze the data faster.
- Automated the process of creating a cluster on AWS on top of StarCluster and starting various jobs which lowered costs and increased efficiency.
- Developed the back-end for Epinomics web application which is used by Bioinformatics engineers to track analyses of DNA and helped them to analyze the data.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2014Izum Web
- Developed a module which interacted with 3rd party solution to provide nearest Danish post offices based on ZIP code.
- Built a module which allows shop owners to easily manage ePay transactions.
- Implemented a web service to synchronize stock between a physical store and online web shop.
- Participated in developing various eCommerce websites.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2013LucidLinx
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MySQL
- Contributed to the development of an algorithm which was able to generate math tasks for kids based on their previous test results.
- Participated in developing the back-end part of a web application which allows children to test their knowledge and, based on test results, provide exercises for improvement.