Verified Expert in Engineering
Adnan is a hard-working and experienced full-stack, PHP, and WordPress expert with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. He is skilled in web and mobile application development, takes ownership, delivers on time, and aims for the best possible outcome in any given scenario. Adnan enjoys using his skills to contribute to the exciting technological advances that happen every day.
Windows, Windows 10, Windows 7
The most amazing...
...thing I have developed is a Church Management WordPress plugin.
Senior Software Engineer
Strategic Systems International
- Managed more than five websites, built the plugins, and worked on on-demand deliverables.
- Tracked bugs and reported on the Redmine after fixation.
- Delivered new features for websites on daily basis.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Church Management plugin and Android and iOS mobile applications to facilitate church users.
- Created the drag-and-drop Form Builder plugin for the WordPress websites.
- Built new user-facing features and optimized the application for maximum speed and scalability.
ArhamSoft (Pvt) Ltd
- Built three WordPress plugins for the client's marketplace.
- Contributed to all phases of the development lifecycle following industry best practices.
- Managed and improved the Laravel application and did some customization to the existing system.
Whitehats LLC. | IT Serv group
- Developed an Etisalat Payment Gateway (EPG) extension for WordPress.
- Troubleshot, tested, and maintained the core product software.
- Developed WordPress themes from scratch for the company.
I have developed the project in a three-member team and built lots of features and plugins for implementing the functionalities for this project.
Power Form Builderhttps://wordpress.org/plugins/power-forms-builder/
I have worked and developed on this project using a theme as a starting point and designed the store pages according to the client's requirements; later on, I have managed this store as well.
An Online Job Portal
New Coast Mediahttps://newcoastmedia.com/
I developed a Church Management WordPress plugin and used it with WordPress Divi Theme for many website developments. Also, I have developed mobile applications for this company using the hybrid mobile application framework Ionic 5 and deployed it on the Apple and Google Store respectively.
I have converted the design into the theme and then implemented the optimization process on the project to increase the website speed and performance.
Divi, Bootstrap, Angular, Ionic, Laravel, CodeIgniter
WordPress API, WordPress REST API, jQuery, jQuery UI, REST APIs, WooCommerce API, Google API, Facebook API, SendGrid API, Stripe API, BuddyPress, Vue, Vuex
Git, Trello, Redmine, Google Analytics, WPML, Memberium, Slack, Subversion (SVN), Gutenberg Editor, GitHub, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Cron, LearnDash, Mailchimp, Zapier
Testing, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile Software Development, Sanity Testing, Scrum, Agile
WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Theme Design, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows 7
Databases, MySQL, WP Engine
Web Development, PSD to WordPress, HTML to WordPress, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Design, WordPress eCommerce, WordPress Management, PSD to HTML, eCommerce, Ajax, APIs, Site Speed Optimization, Development, Front-end, Elementor, Visual Composer, Gravity Forms, Web Security, Web App Security, WooCommerce Subscriptions 2, Membership Sites, Web Hosting, Plugins, Content Management Systems (CMS), Software Project Management, WordPress Multisite, Payment APIs, Mobile Apps, Stripe Payments, PayPal, CSS3 Animation, Email Marketing, Education Management Systems, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Google Tag Manager, Windows 10, Programming, Crocoblock
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Government College University, Faisalabad - Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan