Since 2015, Adnan has been making a living as a full-stack web developer with a primary focus on back-end development, working on projects in a range of industries. He is also an occasional open source contributor, having made a number of contributions to open source projects like Django, TQDM, and so on. Overall, Adnan is responsible, eager to work, and is constantly taking on challenges and learning new technologies.
PyCharm, Sublime Text, Jupyter Notebook, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is the Python source code execution visualizer—it helps novices to learn how to program.
- Developed and enhanced Python-based internal tools and frameworks to ease the development of ML-based applications and dashboards.
- Built a set of web APIs to provide ML models as a service alongside an interactive dashboard for end-users to manage subscriptions and billing.
- Constructed internal tagging and validation tools that ease data scientists to quickly do model validations.
- Worked as a member of the advisory board and helped various projects within the organization improve their architecture and technical challenges in implementation.
- Developed a Facebook Messenger bot that asks a series of questions and providers anonymous auto insurance quotes within Facebook Messenger.
- Constructed a system that intelligently selects carriers that can provide the right auto insurance given a specific risk condition.
- Tested internal tools for any vulnerabilities to prevent confidential employee data from getting into the wrong hands.
Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboard for Human Resources (HR)
Auto Insurance Messenger Bot
Auto Insurance Quote Comparer
COVID-19 Dashboard for Pakistan
I developed a dashboard that provided COVID-19 information in Pakistan that could distribute information at the district level and to provide Rt for provinces and significant districts to give a sense of where the virus was heading. It required scraping data from various public sources using a few automated tools or manually done.
Django REST Framework, Django, Flask, Tailwind CSS
Celery, Git, Ansible, uWSGI, NGINX
Vue, Vuex, PySpark, Twilio API
Docker, Linux, Jupyter Notebook, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, Redis
Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
Master's Degree in Data Science (Computer Science)
ITU | Information Technology University - Lahore, Pakistan
Bachelors of Science Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science)
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur - Bahawalpur, Pakistan