Verified Expert in Engineering
Adrian is an excellent developer with a wide range of skills and over a decade of experience at his disposal. He has a professional degree in Informatics and has worked on projects at every level, from low-level Assembly coding to multi-platform desktop and mobile apps. Recent projects of note include a flight/race simulator with unconstrained 360° rotation on two axes that supports multiple games and an OpenGL music visualization app.
Git, Qt Creator, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is 2 DOF motion simulator for which I had to reverse-engineer ten games, extract motion data from memory, and send it to physical motors.
- Lead programmer of desktop applications.
- Author of specialized CNC software.
- Main contributor to the company's PHP framework.
- Created proprietary licensing system in C++ and PHP for the company's online software store.
- Developed mobile applications for Android,iOS and Windows for one of company's portals.
- Created software and electronics for a flight/race simulator that supports multiple games and has unconstrained 360° rotation in 2 axes.
- Dveloper of web/mobile/desktop apps that integrate with electronics.
- Created universal Windows/Linux/Android app for extremely easy, fast and highly customizable integration of hardware with software through WiFi.
- Created a hexapod robot controlled wirelessly by PS3 controller via Bluetooth.
- Developed a number of PCB circuits for machines produced by the company.
2 DOF Flight/Race simulatorhttps://youtu.be/bcAOVE9hvTw
Supported games: aerofly FS, DiRT2, DiRT3, MS Flight Simulator X, IŁ2: Cliffs of Dover, Insane, Insane 2, NFS: Most Wanted, Off-Road Drive, Theme Park Studio, TrackMania 2, X-Plane
3 DOF hexapod with head and tailhttps://youtu.be/NruMr3GkESw
I’ve made everything from scratch: electronics, code, communication, SixAxis controller integration
Universal ESP8266 UI and controllerhttp://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=8800
Qt, Swagger, Windows PowerShell
TokBox, Qt Creator, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio, Git
App Development, Asynchronous Programming, Concurrent Programming
JSON, SQLite, MySQL
APIs, Programming, Embedded Software, Network Programming, Apps, Network Protocols, Cryptography, Electrical Engineering, ESP8266, Boost.Asio, Multithreading, 3D, Bluetooth, WiFi, Reverse Engineering, Server Administration
Windows, Android, Arduino, AVR, iOS
Professional Degree in Informatics
Zespół Szkół Elektronicznych i Informatycznych - Sosnowiec - Poland