VR Developer2020 - 2021VirtualiSurg
Technologies: Unity, Virtual Reality (VR), C#, Git, Scrum, Asana
- Developed a high-fidelity surgical simulator in VR, including the connected tools.
- Introduced Scrum methodology and used Asana as a project management tool.
- Wrote calibration algorithms to reconcile virtual and real worlds (connected tools).
Architect | Lead Developer2017 - 2020Airbus
Technologies: Unity, Git, C#, Algorithms, Motion Capture, CATIA, SQL, Scrum, Virtual Reality (VR)
- Prototyped an aircraft assembly 3D simulator in Unity, including a VR module.
- Developed a planning tool to help the production, including a Covid module to anticipate saturated zones.
- Demonstrated the tools to other company employees dozens of times, from the technicians to the top-level managers.
VR Developer2018 - 2018PainkillAR
Technologies: Unity, Git, C#, Scrum, Trello, Virtual Reality (VR), Algorithms
- Developed three VR applications for meditation and pain relief.
- Published the apps on Android low-end platforms such as Oculus Go and smartphones, which required a lot of optimization.
- Managed the project in terms of features and bugs using Scrum methodology with Trello.
Bioinformatics Intern2017 - 2017CRUK Cambridge Institute
Technologies: C, Git, Multithreading, Python, Data Science, Bash
- Developed the fastest CRISPR-Cas9 off-target tracker tool and named it Crisflash.
- Used Crisflash in cancer research to identify patterns in CRISPR-Cas9 off-target sites in human genomes.
- Published a paper about Crisflash as the first author. The paper can be found at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30649181/.