Senior Front-end Developer2021 - 2023Brontosaurus
Technologies: React, TypeScript, ECMAScript (ES6), SCSS, React Redux, Design, Web Accessibility, Code Architecture, Web Development, HTML5, Cypress
- Built an internal platform in React and TypeScript for organizing events. It is intended to be used by more than 20,000 users.
- Designed and implemented components for managing app functionalities, adding participants to actions, adding and editing applications, listing bulk actions, and generating PDF documents.
- Added CSS styles to the whole app to be beautiful, easy to navigate, and accessible.
- Connected the app with API in Python Django. Worked with the back-end team to make the app safe.
React Front-end Engineer2021 - 2022Secureframe, Inc
- Implemented new components with React and TypeScript for an existing app.
- Created pixel-perfect reusable components based on Figma designs with TypeScript and CSS.
- Collaborated with a team to quickly include the clients' feedback and make the app intuitive and easy to navigate.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, Node.js, Hapi.js, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, SCSS, Code Architecture, Full-stack Development, Full-stack
- Rebuilt an existing app from MVP to a secure version with fully developed planned functionalities.
- Planned and executed all the processes needed to launch and maintain the app.
- Designed and implemented the application's back-end architecture with hapi.js and PostgreSQL database.
- Designed and built a hierarchical comment system for a social app focused on performance and a good UX.
- Added tests on the back end, reaching 80% coverage.
- Fixed security issues on the back end and front end.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Trustroots.org (Open-source Volounteering)
Technologies: AngularJS, Express.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React, Web Development
- Migrated an app from AngularJS to React, a work in progress.
- Adjusted the look of the app using Bootstrap and Sass.
- Reviewed the code and supported other contributors with React knowledge.
Co-founder | Developer2017 - 2019Ditup.org
- Designed and built parts for additional functionalities in a REST API using Express.js and Node.js.
- Refactorized part of the validating process on the Node.js/Express.js query path by implementing a parser used as one of the pieces of the middleware software.
- Designed and implemented REST API responses for various queries using Node.js and ArangoDB Query Language.
- Added JWT validation to increase the security of the users.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: Docker, Bootstrap, jQuery, MySQL, Express.js, Node.js, Microservices, REST, REST APIs, Code Architecture, Full-stack Development, Web Development, Full-stack, DOM, APIs
- Designed and built multiple REST API microservices using Express.js and Node.js.
- Engineered and added JWT validation and fixed bugs with security.
- Pioneered and wrote SQL queries generator for MySQL database.
- Created detailed tests following the practice of behavior-driven development (BDD) covering 95% of the code.
- Architected and built pages of the front-end app in jQuery.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Syndatis
- Created a reusable module using Java to generate PDF documents based on data from a database and HTML forms and integrated it with an existing product.
- Fixed bugs and adjusted the product's back and front end for clients' needs.
Web Developer2007 - 2014Independent Work
Technologies: SQL, CSS, HTML, Django, Python, Web Development
- Designed a relational database for the use of websites.
- Developed software using RESTful APIs with Node.js and Express.js.
- Designed and implemented fully functional websites from top to bottom.
- Worked with clients on planning and designing products.