Verified Expert in Engineering
Agata is a full-stack web app developer with an academic background in computer science and a great interest in algorithms and mathematics. She is passionate about learning and enjoys challenges. She has successfully worked on multiple projects, from designing apps from scratch, implementing secure solutions, improving app performance, taking care of the best UX, and writing clear testable code.
Git, Linux, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I was involved in used mathematical statistics, cryptography, and network protocols to send encrypted steganography messages during a VoIP call.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Built an internal platform in React and TypeScript for organizing events. It is intended to be used by more than 20,000 users.
- Designed and implemented components for managing app functionalities, adding participants to actions, adding and editing applications, listing bulk actions, and generating PDF documents.
- Added CSS styles to the whole app to be beautiful, easy to navigate, and accessible.
- Connected the app with API in Python Django. Worked with the back-end team to make the app safe.
React Front-end Engineer
- Implemented new components with React and TypeScript for an existing app.
- Created pixel-perfect reusable components based on Figma designs with TypeScript and CSS.
- Collaborated with a team to quickly include the clients' feedback and make the app intuitive and easy to navigate.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Rebuilt an existing app from MVP to a secure version with fully developed planned functionalities.
- Planned and executed all the processes needed to launch and maintain the app.
- Designed and implemented the application's back-end architecture with hapi.js and PostgreSQL database.
- Designed and built a hierarchical comment system for a social app focused on performance and a good UX.
- Added tests on the back end, reaching 80% coverage.
- Fixed security issues on the back end and front end.
Trustroots.org (Open-source Volounteering)
- Migrated an app from AngularJS to React, a work in progress.
- Adjusted the look of the app using Bootstrap and Sass.
- Reviewed the code and supported other contributors with React knowledge.
Co-founder | Developer
- Designed and built parts for additional functionalities in a REST API using Express.js and Node.js.
- Refactorized part of the validating process on the Node.js/Express.js query path by implementing a parser used as one of the pieces of the middleware software.
- Designed and implemented REST API responses for various queries using Node.js and ArangoDB Query Language.
- Added JWT validation to increase the security of the users.
- Designed and built multiple REST API microservices using Express.js and Node.js.
- Engineered and added JWT validation and fixed bugs with security.
- Pioneered and wrote SQL queries generator for MySQL database.
- Created detailed tests following the practice of behavior-driven development (BDD) covering 95% of the code.
- Architected and built pages of the front-end app in jQuery.
- Created a reusable module using Java to generate PDF documents based on data from a database and HTML forms and integrated it with an existing product.
- Fixed bugs and adjusted the product's back and front end for clients' needs.
- Designed a relational database for the use of websites.
- Developed software using RESTful APIs with Node.js and Express.js.
- Designed and implemented fully functional websites from top to bottom.
- Worked with clients on planning and designing products.
Ditup provides a place where people with similar interests, problems, or needs can meet and connect.
• Refactorized part of the validating process on the Node.js/Express.js query path by implementing a parser used as one of the pieces of middleware software.
• Designed and implemented REST API responses for various queries using Node.js and ArangoDB Query Language.
• Created and wrote tests for every implemented functionality following BDD standards.
• Used the JSON schema and JSON Web Token libraries to increase the website's security.
I developed this in collaboration with Michal Salajka.
The app runs in the following link: Influenced.livegraph.org
Technologies: React, Redux, D3.js, SPARQL
• Co-founded and co-created the place.
• Managed and organized the space.
• Designed, developed, and maintained the website using Python Django.
Dictionary and Book Translator
It's focused on a simple and quick performance.
I researched, designed and implemented the whole project including, searching algorithm and graph database storage of data.
Technologies: Python, ArangoDB
Steganography-based Communicator Based on Different Types of Encryption
Technologies: C++, Java
Brontosaurus, A Platform for Managing Events and Usershttps://github.com/hnuti-brontosaurus/bis-frontend
The platform is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly for both event attendees and organizers. Users can easily browse events, view event details, and sign up for events of interest.
Organizers can create events, manage participants and applications, as well as create volunteering opportunities for members of Brontosaurus.cz.
Working in a team of two, I was responsible for the entire process of designing, building, testing, and deploying the app. My main tasks included designing and implementing various components for managing app functionalities. I also added CSS styles to the whole app to make it visually appealing, easy to navigate, and accessible for users.
Given the importance of security, I worked closely with the back-end team to ensure the app was safe and connected the front-end with the API in Python Django. Throughout the project, I also tested the app and ensured all features worked correctly.
Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Bootstrap, Redux, Hapi.js, Angular, AngularJS, Django, Cypress
Node.js, React, REST APIs, jQuery, React Redux
Data Structures, Algorithms, Front-end, Web Development, Pixel Perfect, Responsive Web Apps, Storybook, Code Architecture, Full-stack Development, Full-stack, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Accessibility, Design, Web Accessibility, DOM, APIs
Adobe Photoshop, Git, Sublime Text, GitHub, Figma
REST, Pair Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Design Patterns, Testing, Unit Testing, Microservices, Automation
MacOS, Firebase, Linux, Docker, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
ArangoDB, JSON/XML Schemas, NoSQL, Relational Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland