Web Developer2017 - PRESENTGalia Lahav (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Git, Linux
- Developed and maintained Laravel-based internal systems.
- Created data migration strategy.
- Maintained the company website.
- Maintained web server infrastructure.
Web Developer2016 - PRESENTPlan Academy, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Git, Linux
- Developed a Git-based deployment workflow.
- Developed WordPress plugins.
- Integrated third-party systems using REST APIs.
- Developed plugins for a Zend-based platform.
- Configured and tweaked the website for performance.
Co-founder and Developer2012 - PRESENTZero1 Community Albania
Technologies: Node.js, PHP, Linux, DNS, RabbitMQ
- Organized community projects and events as well as events and meetings in cooperation with other organizations.
- Developed community projects.
- Raised awareness for the importance of cybersecurity in government institutions.
Lead Back-end Developer2014 - 2016Manoolia
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Node.js, MongoDB, WordPress, Laravel, Redis, Memcached
- Managed the back-end team.
- Designed and developed RESTful API platforms (Laravel, WordPress plugins, Node.js).
- Managed company Git repositories.
- Created application deployment strategy.
- Configured and maintained Linux web servers.
- Designed databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Integrated third-party systems by consuming REST and SOAP APIs.
Co-founder and Developer2005 - 2015Ampastudio
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Linux, cPanel, MySQL
- Dealt with existing and new clients.
- Analyzed requirements and prepared proposals.
- Developed and maintained websites based on WordPress and Joomla (PHP).
- Developed and maintained customer web applications in PHP.
- Provided hosting solutions based on customer needs.
Web Security and Performance Manager2013 - 2014DM Consulting
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Linux, WordPress, Laravel, REST
- Planned, designed, and developed Laravel-based projects.
- Developed RESTful API projects.
- Integrated REST and SOAP third-parties with Magento or other web projects.
- Tested, scanned, analyzed, and patched vulnerabilities for company clients' websites and web applications.
- Tested, analyzed, and developed to improve performance for existing and new web applications.
- Configured and maintained Linux servers for development, staging, and deployment.
- Instrumental to the redesign and development of version 2.0 of the company core product, www.duapune.com.
IT Manager and Web Developer2010 - 2013Albanian Screen Radio and Television
Technologies: PHP, CISCO, HP, MySQL, Windows Server, Apache
- Designed and implemented networks (Routing, VPN, Load-balancing, VLan, MPeG over IP).
- Configured servers (Windows 2012 server configuration for different services, Linux server installation and configurations).
- Maintained a television website.
- Built server visualizations using Hyper-V and KVM.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure.