- Senior C++ DeveloperIntel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)2013 - 2013
Technologies: C++, C#
- Worked for Intel ASDC in the AppUp project.
- Developed new features using C++ and C#.
- Worked on the AppUp core.
- Developed additional auxiliary tools used by the AppUp core.
- Improved the code base and design as needed.
- Senior C++ DeveloperDreamworks Animation (Globant)2012 - 2013
Technologies: C++, Python
- Worked on the rigging tool used by "riggers" to create movies.
- Developed new features and maintained the rigging tool (using C++).
- Added features and functionality to be used by the Python interface.
- Worked with many different tools (profiles, debuggers, compilers, etc.) and libraries (tbb, boost, OpenGL, STL, etc.).
- Developed on the Linux platform, creating a highly complex software product.
- Co-Founder, C++ Software Developer, Tech LeadRID Software2011 - 2012
- Worked as a C++ Tech Lead and Developer for this startup project.
- Developed a server providing different web "services" like real-time platforms for multiplayer games, wall of comments, sweepstakes and voting platforms, etc.
- Participated in the marketing and commercial area to develop feasible projects and cost estimates.
- Gathered ideas and formulated software requirements.
- Created the system's architectural and high level designs (using UML).
- Divided tasks and coordinated the development process (using TDD).
- For this project we use C++ for the main server (and C to modify the web server library) and the framework used by the applications. Using UnitTest++ as the test framework, linux as platform and SFML and OGRE for the 2D and 3D applications (with C++ also).
- Software DeveloperIntel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)2010 - 2010
- Worked on the AppUp (application store) client-side for the Windows platform.
- Developed using C++ and C#.
- Utilized Scrum methodologies
- Handled bugfixing and development of new features.
- Teaching AssistantUNC - FaMAF2009 - 2010
- Worked as the Teaching Assistant for Operating Systems and Algorithms& Data Structures.
- Created various data structures in C (linked lists, hashes, graphs, etc).
- Implemented a simple bash, kernel Linux FIFO, fake file system, etc.
- Checked and review student projects.
- C++ Software DeveloperCityFestival Disco (Córdoba)2009 - 2010
- Worked as a freelance C++ developer.
- Developed system able to show Bluetooth cellphone messages on different screens for a night disco club.
- Developed on Linux using C++, Qt, and bluez in the server-side.
- Developed client-side in J2ME for mobiles phones.
- Gathered system requirements in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Investigated libraries, the Bluetooth protocol, target hardware, and more.
- Designed and developed the server and client software as well as the necessary libraries (Bluetooth dongle abstraction, etc.).
- Designed and implemented the protocol and security system to avoid letting unregistered cellphones send messages.
- Implemented GUI to check and filter sent messages.
- Software DeveloperLofty Vision2006 - 2008
- Worked as a freelance game developer for Lofty Vision.
- Developed a 3D rally advergame using a scripting-based game engine for the Windows XP platform.
- Developed another 3D rally advergame using a 3D game engine for Windows XP.
- Developed a 3D Memotest game using a 3D Game engine for Windows XP.
- Worked as the sole developer, responsible for designing and implementing the game in conjunction with members of the graphics and sound teams.
- Worked in an unstructured environment, producing top quality software.
- Communicated with the client to relay project status and more.