- Participant at Director of Engineering Program2016 - PRESENTHubert Burda Media Holding KG
- Led a variety of projects for different clients (tech and non-tech oriented) with durations ranging from two to four months.
- Gained an understanding of each problem and adapted to myriad new company cultures, environments, processes, and tools.
- Proposed, designed, architected, and/or implemented solutions and alternative solutions.
- Analyzed and handed over projects after implementation.
- Analyzed data and developed algorithms and ideas for clustering and intent detection.
- Implemented back-end services to hit different systems with different technologies.
- Implemented end-to-end solutions (back-end and front-end on a browser extension).
- Analyzed 24-year-old complex software and produced documentation and recommendations for how to change the current system, technology, possible problems/solutions, pros and cons, and risks.
- Created new services (API) and a test framework to perform stress and load tests to simulate peak traffic hours and be compliant with technology constraints (response time, database types, etc.).
- Technical Director, 3D Engine2014 - 2016Zoobe Message Entertainment GmbH
Technologies: C++, STL, Ogre3D, SFML, Google C++ Test, Qt, WxWidgets, Google ProtocolBuffers, FFmpeg, CMake, Qt Creator, Visual Studio, Mingw, Linux, Windows, VLC, QtAV, Python
- Started working in the already existing 3D tool based on an open source app with C++, wxWidgets, Ogre 3D rendering engine.
- Later created the second version (own) of the 3D tool, using wxWidgets and later one being in charge of the design + architecture + implementation (technical side) of the current company product ZoobePro using Qt as the main UI Framework.
- Collaborated to create some features for the engine of Zoobe.
- Senior C++ Developer2013 - 2013Intel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)
Technologies: C++, C#
- Worked for Intel ASDC in the AppUp project.
- Developed new features using C++ and C#.
- Worked on the AppUp core.
- Developed additional auxiliary tools used by the AppUp core.
- Improved the code base and design as needed.
- Senior C++ Developer2012 - 2013Dreamworks Animation (Globant)
Technologies: C++, Python
- Worked on the rigging tool used by "riggers" to create movies.
- Developed new features and maintained the rigging tool (using C++).
- Added features and functionality to be used by the Python interface.
- Worked with many different tools (profiles, debuggers, compilers, etc.) and libraries (TBB, Boost, OpenGL, STL, etc.).
- Developed on the Linux platform, creating a highly complex software product.
- Co-Founder, C++ Software Developer, Tech Lead2011 - 2012RID Software
- Worked as a C++ tech lead and developer for this startup project.
- Developed a server providing different web services like real-time platforms for multiplayer games, wall of comments, sweepstakes, voting platforms, etc.
- Participated in the marketing and commercial area to develop feasible projects and cost estimates.
- Gathered ideas and formulated software requirements.
- Created the system's architectural and high level designs (using UML).
- Divided tasks and coordinated the development process (using TDD).
- For this project, we used C++ for the main server (and C to modify the web server library) and the framework used by the applications. Using UnitTest++ as the test framework, linux as platform and SFML and OGRE for the 2D and 3D applications (with C++ also).
- Software Developer2010 - 2010Intel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)
- Worked on the AppUp (application store) client-side for the Windows platform.
- Developed using C++ and C#.
- Utilized Scrum methodologies.
- Handled bug fixing and development of new features.
- Teaching Assistant2009 - 2010UNC - FaMAF
- Worked as the teaching assistant for Operating Systems as well as Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Created various data structures in C (linked lists, hashes, graphs, etc.).
- Implemented a simple Bash, kernel Linux FIFO, fake file system, and more.
- Checked and reviewed student projects.
- C++ Software Developer2009 - 2010CityFestival Disco (Córdoba)
- Worked as a freelance C++ developer.
- Developed a system able to show Bluetooth cellphone messages on different screens for a nightclub.
- Developed on Linux using C++, Qt, and Bluez in the server-side.
- Developed client-side in J2ME for mobile phones.
- Gathered system requirements in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Investigated libraries, the Bluetooth protocol, target hardware, and more.
- Designed and developed the server and client software as well as the necessary libraries (Bluetooth dongle abstraction, etc.).
- Designed and implemented the protocol and security system to avoid letting unregistered cell phones send messages.
- Implemented GUI to check and filter sent messages.
- Freelance Game Developer2006 - 2008Lofty Vision
- Developed a 3D rally advergame using a scripting-based game engine for the Windows XP platform.
- Developed another 3D rally advergame using a 3D game engine for Windows XP.
- Developed a 3D Memotest game using a 3D Game engine for Windows XP.
- Worked as the sole developer, responsible for designing and implementing the game in conjunction with members of the graphics and sound teams.
- Worked in an unstructured environment, producing top quality software.
- Communicated with the client to relay project status and more.