- Participant at Director of Engineering ProgramHubert Burda Media Holding KG2016 - PRESENT
- The program consisted on leading different projects on different companies (tech and non tech oriented, but with technology as tool) with an approximated duration between 2 and 4 months each.
- Main general activities were: Really understand the problem to solve, adapt very fast to the new company culture / environment / process / tools. Design / architect / implement / propose different solutions and alternatives. Measure and handover the projects.
- Some of the projectes included: Analyze data and develop algorithms and ideas for clustering and intent detection. Implementation of backend services to hit different systems with different technologies. Implement end to end solutions (backend and frontend on a browser extension). Analyze 24 years-old complex software and produce documentation and recommendation on how to change the current system, technology, possible problems / solutions, pros and cons, risks. Create new services (API) and test framework to perform stress and load tests to simulate peak traffic hours and be complaint with technology constraints (response time, database types, etc).
- Technical Director, 3D EngineZoobe Message Entertainment GmbH2014 - 2016
Technologies: C++, STL, Ogre3D, SFML, Google C++ Test, Qt, WxWidgets, Google ProtocolBuffers, FFmpeg, CMake, Qt Creator, Visual Studio, Mingw, Linux, Windows, VLC, QtAV, Python
- Started working in the already existing 3D tool based on an open source app with C++, wxWidgets, Ogre 3D rendering engine.
- Later created the second version (own) of the 3D tool, using wxWidgets and later one being in charge of the design + architecture + implementation (technical side) of the current company product ZoobePro using Qt as the main UI Framework.
- Collaborated to create some features for the engine of Zoobe.
- Senior C++ DeveloperIntel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)2013 - 2013
Technologies: C++, C#
- Worked for Intel ASDC in the AppUp project.
- Developed new features using C++ and C#.
- Worked on the AppUp core.
- Developed additional auxiliary tools used by the AppUp core.
- Improved the code base and design as needed.
- Senior C++ DeveloperDreamworks Animation (Globant)2012 - 2013
Technologies: C++, Python
- Worked on the rigging tool used by "riggers" to create movies.
- Developed new features and maintained the rigging tool (using C++).
- Added features and functionality to be used by the Python interface.
- Worked with many different tools (profiles, debuggers, compilers, etc.) and libraries (TBB, Boost, OpenGL, STL, etc.).
- Developed on the Linux platform, creating a highly complex software product.
- Co-Founder, C++ Software Developer, Tech LeadRID Software2011 - 2012
- Worked as a C++ tech lead and developer for this startup project.
- Developed a server providing different web services like real-time platforms for multiplayer games, wall of comments, sweepstakes, voting platforms, etc.
- Participated in the marketing and commercial area to develop feasible projects and cost estimates.
- Gathered ideas and formulated software requirements.
- Created the system's architectural and high level designs (using UML).
- Divided tasks and coordinated the development process (using TDD).
- For this project, we used C++ for the main server (and C to modify the web server library) and the framework used by the applications. Using UnitTest++ as the test framework, linux as platform and SFML and OGRE for the 2D and 3D applications (with C++ also).
- Software DeveloperIntel ASDC (Harriague & Asociados)2010 - 2010
- Worked on the AppUp (application store) client-side for the Windows platform.
- Developed using C++ and C#.
- Utilized Scrum methodologies.
- Handled bug fixing and development of new features.
- Teaching AssistantUNC - FaMAF2009 - 2010
- Worked as the teaching assistant for Operating Systems as well as Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Created various data structures in C (linked lists, hashes, graphs, etc.).
- Implemented a simple Bash, kernel Linux FIFO, fake file system, and more.
- Checked and reviewed student projects.
- C++ Software DeveloperCityFestival Disco (Córdoba)2009 - 2010
- Worked as a freelance C++ developer.
- Developed a system able to show Bluetooth cellphone messages on different screens for a nightclub.
- Developed on Linux using C++, Qt, and Bluez in the server-side.
- Developed client-side in J2ME for mobile phones.
- Gathered system requirements in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Investigated libraries, the Bluetooth protocol, target hardware, and more.
- Designed and developed the server and client software as well as the necessary libraries (Bluetooth dongle abstraction, etc.).
- Designed and implemented the protocol and security system to avoid letting unregistered cell phones send messages.
- Implemented GUI to check and filter sent messages.
- Freelance Game DeveloperLofty Vision2006 - 2008
- Developed a 3D rally advergame using a scripting-based game engine for the Windows XP platform.
- Developed another 3D rally advergame using a 3D game engine for Windows XP.
- Developed a 3D Memotest game using a 3D Game engine for Windows XP.
- Worked as the sole developer, responsible for designing and implementing the game in conjunction with members of the graphics and sound teams.
- Worked in an unstructured environment, producing top quality software.
- Communicated with the client to relay project status and more.