Certified Expert WordPress Developer2021 - PRESENTAn Online Freelance Agency
- Used popular page builders like Elementor to design several themes.
- Troubleshot and fixed issues and WordPress plugin bugs efficiently and quickly.
- Developed many websites for small and mid-size companies.
- Offered ongoing maintenance support for WordPress websites, including backups, updates, and monitoring.
Chief Technology Officer2021 - PRESENTArageek
- Reduced the company infrastructure costs by $2,000 per month by fixing its WordPress website's core plugin complexity issues and applying the best PHP and WordPress code practices.
- Built a smart search engine for the company's website that can guess the search results from words with typos and provide the best results, using Typesense engine, PHP, WP-CLI, and WordPress REST API.
- Led the conversion of the company's WordPress website into a headless website, and now it is using WordPress as the back end and dashboard only, while the front end of the website is working with Next.js.
- Transferred a lot of gigabytes of the company's website media to be hosted on the Amazon S3 service, fixing many database image links and uploading files using PHP, MySQL, and s3cmd.
- Created WP-CLI custom commands that helped remove nearly all 404 and 301 links in the company's website database using PHP, MySQL, WP-CLI, PHP command line, and Linux.
Exclusive Author2016 - PRESENTEnvato
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, WordPress Themes, WordPress Theme Design, WordPress Plugins, Unyson, Redux framework, Bootstrap, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design (RWD), WordPress Design, HTML5, Content Management Systems (CMS), Full-stack, Back-end, Front-end
- Performed all planning, analysis, design, and implementation of the whole process of creating WordPress themes that meet customer needs.
- Created the documentation to help the customer to learn how to work with the themes.
- Logged, diagnosed, and solved the queries of customers as a support agent.
Technical Lead2019 - 2021Business Valley
- Developed a website builder, enabling vendors to fill a small form, and the builder will create a new online store with a selected theme and a new React Native mobile app uploaded to the app stores.
- Built a simplified dashboard with unique graphics on top of the WordPress dashboard to help vendors and non-technical people get their market insights and interact with the dashboard easily.
- Enabled support for top drop shippers, allowing the vendors to form their online market without having any goods, focusing only on marketing.
- Added support for local payment gateway and shipping providers and integrated them into the WooCommerce shop to help vendors start selling without paperwork.
- Created a lightweight WordPress theme based on the ACF plugin that combines many customization possibilities and fast website loading.