Elixir/Phoenix Developer2017 - PRESENTFanhero
Technologies: Elixir, Phoenix, Node.js, Sails.js, Mongo
- Migrated an active Node.js API to Phoenix while restructuring to optimize for Elixir/OTP capabilities and minimizing reliance on external service such as RabbitMQ.
iOS Developer2017 - PRESENTGruper
Technologies: Swift, Xcode, Firebase
- Optimized an existing Firebase implementation, denormalizing the JSON real-time database and allowing for a more responsive interface.
CTO2016 - PRESENTMSH Labs
Technologies: Elixir, Phoenix, iOS, Swift
- Used Phoenix WebSocket technology to create a highly real-time iOS application.
- Leveraged AVFoundation to create a media capture mechanism to share details about events.
- Implemented an innovative interface for friends to share events in their lives.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Zynga
Technologies: C++, Android, Java, iOS, Objective C, PHP, Unity
- Created a cross-platform data patching system to allow iOS and Android players to fetch new levels and content.
- Developed a Unity sample project demonstrating Zynga shared technology implementations.
- Leveraged the Java Native Interface to share C++ code between iOS and Android games.
- Implemented a rolling buffer of tracking calls in C++ to be batched and uploaded while minimizing frame-rate impact.
- Volunteered with the Neuroscape Lab at the University of California, San Francisco to build Meditrain—a meditation application used in clinical trials.
- Volunteered with the Neuroscape Lab at the University of California, San Francisco to build ACE—a battery of cognitive tests used to assist in clinical trials and openly distributed to other labs.
Lead Developer2011 - 2013PlayerPro
- Created a PHP RESTful back-end using the Symfony framework.
- Utilized PhoneGap to build a cross-platform mobile application.
- Developed an initial Android native client.