Android Engineer2021 - PRESENT
Technologies: Kotlin, MockK, Mockito, Dagger 2, Android, Java, Gradle, Android Jetpack, Android Architecture Components
- Worked on the comments page section of the Android app.
- Developed the new full-bleed video player on Android that was recently released.
- Contributed to the live RPAN section of the Android app. Added new UI features and improved code quality.
- Involved in fixing existing bugs, adding unit tests to legacy code, and developing new features.
Mid-senior Android Developer2020 - 2021Solid Ict
Technologies: Kotlin, Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Unit Testing, Firebase, Firebase Realtime Database, Push Notifications, Jira, CI/CD Pipelines
- Collaborated with a client based in Australia to build a businesses review app mixed with TikTok-like video features. The app is currently live in the Play Store and used by thousands of users.
- Developed and released the biggest live and future betting features with little to no handover for Tuttur, a top-five sports betting app in Turkey; currently live in the Play Store and used by thousands of users.
- Joined the project after their main developer left and rescued it. Took over an 80,000 LOC codebase, fixed several stability bugs, and added pending feature requests without delaying the new release launch date.
React Native Contractor2020 - 2020Seer Medical
- Developed a React Native application designed to help patients diagnosed with epilepsy track their health data on the app. The app works via Bluetooth Low Energy and WebSocket connection with a computer hub.
- Delivered the application within two months and continued to support by catching and fixing bugs for an extra month.
- Added more features upon request as extra contracts and released those as well.
Mid-level Android Developer2019 - 2020Huawei Technologies Co.
- Built various features—including task management functionalities, employee progress tracking, and more detailed on-site information display—for an enterprise task management app used by onsite Huawei employees.
- Hit the ground running when I joined and delivered two features in two weeks, as well as monitoring bugs and crashes and then fixing them with the Microsoft TFS tool; these were used globally at different branches in Huawei.
- Mentored and helped junior developers to become accustomed to the codebase.
Junior Android Developer2018 - 2019MGS Software
Technologies: Java, Retrofit 2, RxJava 2, Glide, Butterknife, APIs, Maps, MacOS
- Developed four enterprise apps for a security firm; each application had a specific role: attendance, surveys for guards, to-do lists for guards, and a tour patrol for the guards respectively.
- Built and launched the apps from the ground up, tracked crashes through Firebase Crashlytics and bugs by manual testing, fixed those problems, and then released new versions; as a junior developer, handled the whole process.
- Delivered enterprise apps that were released with certificates only to be used by the enterprises' employees. The apps had successful launches and were used effectively for attendance, guards surveys, guard to-do lists, and tour patrols.
- Acted as a lead Android developer responsible for analyzing, designing, and coding Android applications from the ground up.
- Contributed to the development of multiple native Android applications and successfully released four of them to the Play Store in a span of 1.5 years.
- Worked with clients directly to extract specifications and translate those into code.