Senior Data Scientist2020 - 2021eka.care
Technologies: Python, AWS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon Athena, Jupyter Notebook, Data Analyst
- Developed a module that extracts relevant information from medical documents such as prescriptions, pathology lab reports, and vaccination certificates and makes them digitally available and searchable.
- Used LayoutLM model to exploit position and to extract the key terms in medical documents.
- Developed end-to-end pipeline from uploading documents to entity extraction, including document classification and manual data annotation steps on AWS ecosystem.
- Collaborated on designing medically relevant hierarchies for different medical conditions and symptoms using SNOMED CT, which helped provide contextual options to doctors in their prescription pad.
Data Scientist2020 - 2020MYRM Technologies, LLC
Technologies: Pandas, Salesforce, Matching Systems, Jupyter Notebook, Amazon Athena, Data Analyst
- De-duplicated and cross-referenced customer records to be inserted from a disorganized collection of spreadsheets into the Salesforce system.
- Designed a database used to migrate Salesforce data to a RoR based system.
- Led import from various sources into the Salesforce system for efficient tracking of leads and progression to different stages of deal completion.
Lead Data Scientist2017 - 2020MakeMyTrip
Technologies: Amazon SageMaker, PyTorch, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PySpark, Data Science, NumPy, Pandas, Apache Airflow, Redshift, Spark, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Python, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Algorithms, Data Analysis, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), NoSQL, Amazon Athena, Jupyter Notebook, Data Analyst
- Developed a hotel-ranking model that used a user's recent interactions to show relevant results.
- Built a user intent prediction model based on a customer's activity in the eCommerce funnel.
- Constructed the NLP part of a chatbot for handling the post-sales requirements of the business.
- Collaborated on the design of a feature marketplace—a kind of data warehouse that combined data from several sources for use by data science models.
- Created a universal search for the travel domain which allowed users to search for hotels and flights using free text. This involved the application of NLP techniques to extract relevant fields from the text.
Data Scientist | Analyst2019 - 2019Mix Tech (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Data Analytics, Spark, Machine Learning, Metabase, SQL, Redshift, Python, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon Athena, Jupyter Notebook, Data Analyst
- Set up various dashboards over Redshift and Metabase to understand how the product was performing among different customer segments and devices.
- Analyzed customer data and monitor stats like user retention, app installation/uninstallation rates, user engagement, daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly performance, and customer movement through the funnel, etc.
- Developed a churn model using PySpark and Python which was used to target customers based on their probability of churn.
Research Assistant2015 - 2017Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Technologies: Mathematica, MATLAB, Python, Economics, Data Modeling
- Developed a model linking household wealth to female infanticide in India through the marriage market.
- Estimated the structural model and conducted counterfactual policy simulations to inform interventions. Implementation using Amazon Web Services (AWS) for the heavy computational tasks.
- Developed theoretical solutions of the model with derivation of the equilibrium equations and checking the proofs. Simulated the model economy in Matlab.