Verified Expert in Engineering
Architect and Developer
Akshay is a certified Salesforce architect with nine years of experience working on various enterprise-level projects. He also has experience in domains such as quote-to-cash, CPQ, CLM, billing management, and taxation products in Salesforce. Akshay specializes in Salesforce integrations and solutions that deliver business values.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Jira, Confluence, Notion, GitLab, Bitbucket, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Postman, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've architected and designed is a product for data enrichment in Salesforce, helping the sales and marketing team work efficiently.
Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Led the data enrichment product development on the Salesforce platform and the entire system architecture.
- Collaborated closely with the business stakeholders and product head to understand the real-time challenges of end users and architected Salesforce solutions accordingly.
- Architected the REST integration of the external system with Salesforce for data analytics and to support core enrichment features.
- Owned the Salesforce security review clearance of the product and launched it on AppExchange.
- Optimized the core enrichment feature by 41%, which reduced the time taken by 99.9%.
- Performed code reviews and ensured the quality and scalability of the product.
Lead Salesforce Consultant
Tata Consultancy Services
- Helped implement and customize Apttus CPQ on Salesforce for the end customer, Swift.
- Created technical design documentation and design solutions for real-time business challenges and efficiency, collaborating closely with counterparts from Belgium for requirement gathering.
- Composed detailed technical documentation and dashboards to provide a customer and stakeholders with a clear view of the implementation, complexity, and maintainability.
- Collaborated with various enterprise-level Apttus customers in different domains and implemented and customized a quote-to-cash solution on Salesforce as per business needs.
- Provided Apttus products, including configure, price, and quote contract lifecycle management, order management, and advanced approvals on Salesforce for end customers.
- Handled Salesforce deployments and migrations for customers with large Salesforce ecosystem environments.
- Implemented asynchronous apex that was schedulable, batchable, and queueable for long-running and complex processes.
Apttus CPQ Implementation for SWIFT
Salesforce, MacOS, Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Salesforce Certified Developer, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Apex, Integration, APIs, Salesforce.com Administration, Cloud Services, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Software Development, CCNA, IP Networks, Data Architecture, Data Management, CI/CD Pipelines, CPQ, Salesforce Lightning, Order Management, Taxation, Quote-to-cash (QTC/Q2C), Salesforce Service Cloud, Access Control
Salesforce REST API
Application Architecture, Management, REST
Jira, Confluence, Notion, GitLab, Bitbucket, Postman, Batch Apex, Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Charotar University of Science and Technology - Gujarat, India
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Platform Developer I