Software Architect2019 - PRESENTXWP/Google
Technologies: Web Components, Server-side Rendering, Website Performance, HTML DOM, WordPress, PHP, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Worked on the AMP for WordPress plugin to improve the overall architecture and add new back-end features.
- Built and maintained the open-source PHP implementation of the AMP Optimizer, which server-side renders the AMP for a massive performance boost.
- Consulted on architectural and strategic decisions to help shape the AMP roadmap within the PHP ecosystem.
Maintainer2017 - PRESENTWP-CLI
Technologies: Shell, WordPress, PHP
- Maintained and improved the WP-CLI framework and its bundled commands as well as all the websites and infrastructure that are part of the project.
Owner2014 - PRESENTBright Nucleus
- Developed a reusable framework for quickly creating scalable and extensible web applications.
- Wrote automated boilerplate scripts to quickly generate packages, plugins, themes, and command-line tools.
WordPress Core Contributor2017 - 2018Yoast BV
- Contributed to the WordPress core.
- Co-maintained the WordPress Bootstrap/load component.
CTO2015 - 2016WP Developers Club
- Developed the codebase that served as a reference for teaching.
- Managed the multisite infrastructure, including the e-learning systems.
- Supported an intranet based on Bitrix.
- Mentored, led, and managed the technical team.
Administrator2003 - 2014Ministry of Justice - CPL
Technologies: Windows PowerShell, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), AutoCAD, XSL, XML, JBoss, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, SharePoint
- Planned and executed a SharePoint intranet over several facilities.
- Architected and built an HR planning and time-tracking system developed in .NET.
- Developed and managed a salary system for inmates, integrated into the MS Office suite.
- Collaborated on an integrated inmate management system, including sentences, accounting, and scheduling; all running on JBoss.
- Planned and developed a system for managing technical maintenance integrated into automated AutoCAD plans.