Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Maniacally
Technologies: Vue.js, Node, MySQL
- Built a customizable internal social network with built-in messaging and conferencing using Vue.js, Node, and MySQL.
- Created a responsive front end using Vue.js and Bootstrap 4.
- Create a RESTful back end using Node.js, Express, and Passport.
- Built and maintained the data layer using MySQL.
Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2018Nuro
Technologies: React, Go, MySQL
- Built a React UI for an online marketplace for rapid food delivery from supermarkets.
- Developed a RESTful API back end using Go to support the shopping cart and admin functionalities.
- Prototyped and then iterated rapidly with several production pushes per week.
- Worked on a React Native mobile app for ordering from supermarkets.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Apple Home Care
Technologies: React, Redux, C#, .NET Web API, Sass
- Worked on a large-scale custom healthcare application.
- Developed a client-facing UI using React and Redux for functionality supporting invoicing, customer profiles and history, and inventory management.
- Created a queue-based back end in .NET Web API to support order management, inventory adjustments, and the packing, shipping, and delivery process.
- Developed scheduled tasks for daily processing of invoices.
- Built a React Native app to allow delivery tracking and receipt along with customer reception/signing.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Telefonica
Technologies: AngularJS, .NET, MongoDB, WebRTC
- Created a zero-installation web-based group video chat application with a collaborative slideshow presentation feature.
- Developed a front end using AngularJS and WebRTC technology.
- Created a RESTful back-end API in .NET (C#) using MongoDB as the database.
- Interacted directly with the product manager to rapidly prototype, iterate, and deploy the solution.