Verified Expert in Engineering
App UI Developer
Alan utilizes advanced programming techniques in the development of new software and the modification and enhancement of existing software. Along with having supported product design, coding, and implementation strategies for both business systems and entertainment software, he’s designed, prototyped, and programmed mobile apps. Alan has also consulted on business software suitability and reengineering of current software and systems.
The most amazing...
...software I've created gave to the regulators & market centers the first standardized reports for the measurement of the execution quality of securities trades.
The Dial Group LLC
- Designed, prototyped, and developed MVPs as well as complete front-end/back-end programming and publication of mobile applications using modern frameworks and libraries.
- Provided support on the product design, coding, and implementation strategies for both entertainment software and business systems.
- Consulted on business software suitability and the reengineering of current software and systems.
- Utilized advanced programming techniques in the development of new software and the modification and enhancement of existing software.
Independent Developer (Contractor)
The Dial Group LLC
- Functioned as manager of product development for the design, enhancement, and implementation of systems for the global financial services industry at IHS Markit.
- Programmed software and websites that provide analysis, deep data mining and competitive statistics for exchanges, broker-dealers, market makers, and high-frequency trading firms.
Founder | Lead Developer
The Transaction Auditing Group
- Designed and led the programming of the first standardized performance metrics for the analysis of securities and options trading.
- Produced statistics created for US equities and options and European equities and options for all major currencies.
- Broadened the products over time to handle all SEC required regulatory reporting and hosting for securities industry firms.
- Worked on the full lifecycle of the design and development of the market data capture mechanisms, trade performance analysis algorithms, client data transformations, reporting subsystems, database storage and retrieval, and web interface and delivery systems.
- Worked for an assortment of clients including exchanges, retail, broker-dealers, market makers, clearing houses, high-frequency trading, firms, institutional brokerages, and regulatory agencies.
JP Morgan Chase
- Developed and maintained risk analysis and daily reporting covering all aspects of treasury investments and trading in financial instruments such as interest rate futures, index swaps, currency swaps, forward rate agreements, and other types of proprietary trading.
- Built interfaces to manage data exchanges between corporate mainframes and trader desktops.
Transaction Auditing Group Websitehttp://www.tagaudit.com
As the lead developer, I coded the front end, middleware, and back end of the website. I also produced the UI design, managed the project, and integrated the systems.
Gomer Vs The Word Invaders
Xcode, Shell, Microsoft Excel
iOS, Eclipse, Linux, Firebase, NetBeans
PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Stored Procedures, MongoDB
App UI, Web UI, Scripting, Macros
Flutter, React Native
jQuery, React, Firebase iOS SDK
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research
Cornell University - Ithaca, NY, USA