Drupal 8 CMS Developer2016 - 2017ParsonsTKO (via Toptal)
Technologies: Drupal 8
- Migrated about 10,000 nodes from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8.
- Set up a continuous integration with Circle CI.
- Set up automated tests using PHPUnit.
- Developed a Drupal 8 module.
- Helped the team use the Agile development approach using two-week sprints.
Senior Drupal Developer2015 - 2016The Linux Foundation
Technologies: Drupal 7, Drupal 8, Vagrant, PHPUnit
- Introduced continuous integration and automated testing to the Drupal development process.
- Maintained the core websites: Training.linuxfoundation.org and Events.linuxfoundation.org.
- Maintained the link between Drupal sites and CRM instance via web services.
- Improved and maintained the tools for local development.
- Worked as part of a multidisciplinary team to introduce improvements to the continuous integration platform.
Senior Drupal Developer2014 - 2014CGI
Technologies: Drupal 7, Jenkins
- Worked as the lead developer on the Drupal 7 website, 24htremblant.com.
- Introduced Jenkins' continuous integration to the Drupal team.
- Introduced automated testing to the Drupal team.
- Worked as part of the team that introduced an Agile workflow to previously waterfall projects.
- Trained team members on Drupal best practices including automated testing and continuous integration.
Lead Drupal Developer2013 - 2013TP1
Technologies: Drupal, Behat, Jenkins
- Delivered successfully the site (Stm.info) on time and on budget in an Agile workflow.
- Implemented REST communication between Drupal and middleware combining several legacy systems.
- Implemented Behat automated testing on a Jenkins continuous integration server.
- Trained junior developers on the proper use of automated testing and code review.
- Performed architectural analysis based on client needs, within Agile sprints.