Verified Expert in Engineering
Albert is a senior front-end developer with over nine years of industry experience, designing and building responsive web and mobile applications. He has excellent problem-solving and communication skills, a keen eye for design and UX, and is attentive to detail. Albert has worked in various cross-functional Agile teams and has applied his leadership skills to lead a team of five developers. Albert is looking forward to taking on new challenges and advancing his career.
Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Figma, Web Development
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a complete visual web builder for intranets that was based on SharePoint and has been used globally by 1,500 companies and 12 million users.
Senior Front-End Engineer
- Developed features for admin management in the enterprise stream used by fortune 500 companies.
- Tracked epics and user stories using Jira and communicated on Slack.
- Minimized the friction in the users' admin panel to improve product usability and sales.
- Developed a multi-tenant dashboard that facilitates users and organizations managements with multiple permission levels for different account types and access control on individual level.
- Tracked issues and tasks using ClickUp with the use of the Kanban board.
- Migrated an old legacy database to a new flexible format while preserving all the relevant data.
- Launched a live product with support for multi-tenancy across different subdomains for multiple organizations.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Built an app for vehicle pricing that has been rolled out in more than 20 countries to monitor and price different types of vehicles.
- Communicated with the team using Microsoft Teams and tracked and fixed bugs using Jira.
- Headed the launch process, including rolling out the product in more than 20 countries.
Front-end Technical Team Lead
- Fixed and tracked bugs using Jira and communicated with the team using Slack and Zoom.
- Created a product used by more than 1,500 companies globally and over 15 million users.
- Aided two developers in progressing from being junior to mid-level developers under my leadership.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Delivered fully functional websites while leading and mentoring a team of two developers.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Zoho and managed the code with the Azure DevOps Server.
- Completed more than five projects, including three eCommerce websites and two mobile apps used by over four million users.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Grind Design & Development
- Developed cross-platform mobile applications using the Ionic Framework, Angular, and TypeScript.
- Utilized Trello dashboards with Slack to fix and track bugs.
- Published three mobile applications that doubled the company's revenue.
- Contributed to building an ERP project with Jakarta Server Pages connecting to the Oracle Database and a cross-platform mobile app with Cordova plugins.
- Collaborated with a team of eight engineers in an Agile environment.
- Launched a large-scale product that was used by many enterprises.
Gym Tracking Apphttps://repwatch.netlify.app/
MUI (formerly Material UI), Angular, Redux, ASP.NET, Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Jest, Bootstrap, Ionic, Flask
React, Node.js, REST APIs, jQuery, Recharts, React Redux, Konva
Git, Figma, Babel, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Prisma
Agile, REST, Responsive Web Design (RWD), MVC Design, Scrum, UX Design, UI Design, Web UX Design
Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Xamarin, Oracle, JavaFX
Web Development, Front-end, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), UI Development, Code Architecture, Front-end Development, UI Components, Computer Science, APIs, eCommerce, Leadership, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Web UX, Storybook, SVG, Full-stack Development, Full-stack, Software Architecture, Cordova, Headless Software, Cloudflare, Animation, Design Systems
CS50: Introduction to Computer Science