Founder, Technical Director2009 - PRESENTGrandiose
- Consulted with startups and design agencies on technology stacks and UI experience.
- Helped startups rescue failing technologies.
Senior Developer2014 - 2015Ogilvy & Mather
- Led the front-end development of Philips Health Innovation website with a team of four other front-end developers.
- Led daily standup meetings to push agendas and delegate responsibilities.
- Developed templates and components for Adobe Experience Manager.
Creative Developer2013 - 2014Firstborn Multimedia
- Developed sites using a hybrid responsive and adaptive approach.
- Developed sprite animations for Canvas using gaming development techniques.
- Implemented a development/deployment process for new projects using Gulp, Grunt, and Vagrant for Laravel projects.
Senior Presentation Developer2013 - 2013Razorfish
- Led front-end development using responsive mobile-first techniques. Template integration in Demandware using ISML.
Creative Technologist2011 - 2012Rokkan
- Created an in-house light-weight jQuery framework.
- Established a development convention for front-end coding.
Web Technologist II2009 - 2011Frog Design
- Web Technologist on the GE account. Maintained GE.com and their microsites on a day-to-day basis.
- Developed the first ever HTML5 video player with closed-caption support for iPad and iPhone for GE (Experimental).
Senior Front-End Developer2007 - 2009Ultra 16
- Led the development and directed the tech team for all projects for Ultra 16. Helped manage projects and scope out timeline on development.
- Helped push forward the adoption of MVC frameworks such as CakePHP.
Front-End Developer2007 - 2007Alexander Interactive
- Led the front-end development for numerous new projects. Helped refactor many existing projects with semantic HTML and proper CSS to support new emerging browsers.
Junior Web Developer2006 - 2007HUGE
- Established a HTML/CSS development convention. Translated designs from PSD to HTML on a day-to-day basis. Consulted for the team on CSS techniques and IE6 bugs.