- Founder, Technical DirectorGrandiose2009 - PRESENT
- Consulted with startups and design agencies on technology stacks and UI experience.
- Helped startups rescue failing technologies.
- Senior DeveloperOgilvy & Mather2014 - 2015
- Led the front-end development of Philips Health Innovation website with a team of four other front-end developers.
- Led daily standup meetings to push agendas and delegate responsibilities.
- Developed templates and components for Adobe Experience Manager.
- Creative DeveloperFirstborn Multimedia2013 - 2014
- Developed sites using a hybrid responsive and adaptive approach.
- Developed sprite animations for Canvas using gaming development techniques.
- Implemented a development/deployment process for new projects using Gulp, Grunt, and Vagrant for Laravel projects.
- Senior Presentation DeveloperRazorfish2013 - 2013
- Led front-end development using responsive mobile-first techniques. Template integration in Demandware using ISML.
- Creative TechnologistRokkan2011 - 2012
- Created an in-house light-weight jQuery framework.
- Established a development convention for front-end coding.
- Web Technologist IIFrog Design2009 - 2011
- Web Technologist on the GE account. Maintained GE.com and their microsites on a day-to-day basis.
- Developed the first ever HTML5 video player with closed-caption support for iPad and iPhone for GE (Experimental).
- Senior Front-End DeveloperUltra 162007 - 2009
- Led the development and directed the tech team for all projects for Ultra 16. Helped manage projects and scope out timeline on development.
- Helped push forward the adoption of MVC frameworks such as CakePHP.
- Front-End DeveloperAlexander Interactive2007 - 2007
- Led the front-end development for numerous new projects. Helped refactor many existing projects with semantic HTML and proper CSS to support new emerging browsers.
- Junior Web DeveloperHUGE2006 - 2007
- Established a HTML/CSS development convention. Translated designs from PSD to HTML on a day-to-day basis. Consulted for the team on CSS techniques and IE6 bugs.