Verified Expert in Engineering
Alberto is a seasoned interaction designer and web developer who specializes in creative prototyping and production of web and mobile applications using web technologies. He is a creative and practical individual, and looks forward to working on interesting projects.
Git, Ruby, NPM, Node.js, Atom, Homebrew, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've built was a flight booker UI that was very fast at figuring out routes from each airport from a very complex set of data.
Founder, Technical Director
- Consulted with startups and design agencies on technology stacks and UI experience.
- Helped startups rescue failing technologies.
Ogilvy & Mather
- Led the front-end development of Philips Health Innovation website with a team of four other front-end developers.
- Led daily standup meetings to push agendas and delegate responsibilities.
- Developed templates and components for Adobe Experience Manager.
- Developed sites using a hybrid responsive and adaptive approach.
- Developed sprite animations for Canvas using gaming development techniques.
- Implemented a development/deployment process for new projects using Gulp, Grunt, and Vagrant for Laravel projects.
Senior Presentation Developer
- Led front-end development using responsive mobile-first techniques. Template integration in Demandware using ISML.
- Created an in-house light-weight jQuery framework.
- Established a development convention for front-end coding.
Web Technologist II
- Web Technologist on the GE account. Maintained GE.com and their microsites on a day-to-day basis.
- Developed the first ever HTML5 video player with closed-caption support for iPad and iPhone for GE (Experimental).
Senior Front-End Developer
- Led the development and directed the tech team for all projects for Ultra 16. Helped manage projects and scope out timeline on development.
- Helped push forward the adoption of MVC frameworks such as CakePHP.
- Led the front-end development for numerous new projects. Helped refactor many existing projects with semantic HTML and proper CSS to support new emerging browsers.
Junior Web Developer
- Established a HTML/CSS development convention. Translated designs from PSD to HTML on a day-to-day basis. Consulted for the team on CSS techniques and IE6 bugs.
Time Warner Cable WiFi-Denti-Fierhttp://www.thefwa.com/site/time-warner-cable-wifi-denti-fier
GE iPad Web Video Player
Majestic Steel Websitehttp://www.majesticsteel.com/
jQuery, Ruby on Rails API, Node.js, Twitter API, Facebook API, Handlebars, jQuery UI, React, Backbone.js
Front-end, Performance Optimization, ISML Templates, Homebrew, User Interface (UI), Design, SVG
Laravel, ZURB Foundation, Angular, Express.js, Ionic 2, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Ember.js, Django, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Subversion (SVN), Bower, Git, Atom, NPM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, VMware, Bugzilla, Mantis, Confluence, Jira, Gulp, Grunt, Yeoman, Middleman, Canvas, Jenkins, Vagrant
BREW, MacOS, Meteor, WordPress
Object-oriented Design (OOD), REST, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Associate's Degree in Communication Design
Fashion Institute of Technology - New York