Senior Developer2013 - PRESENTKing
Technologies: Unity, C++, iOS
- Managed, as a project tech lead, to reimplement a full game on a different technology in less than 4 months.
- Built a Twitter connection for the first time into a King game and contributed it into the shared tech stack.
- Designed a data-driven tutorial system that allowed designers to deliver 20 tutorials in 1 month without another developer's help.
- Was sent for 6 months to the London's office to help a team with my experience in code and processes.
- Was promoted to senior developer in 2016, thanks to my work in keeping a global vision, leading other developers, and contributing at different levels.
- Took a lead role in 2 projects—helping, guiding, and coaching the other developers.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Blit Software
Technologies: Starling, Android, Unity, iOS
- Developed a Google Maps-like map streaming engine for an iOS history app.
- Set up a structure and workflow that allowed us to deliver a new iOS quiz or map app in a few days; as a result more than 20 were produced in a matter of months.
- Implemented a synchronous slot machine app over a HTTP protocol.
- Worked on an iOS second screen soccer app that displayed real-time matches in a 3D field with players.
- Implemented a rich iPad news app that showed the same story from different angles and used a physics engine to display an attractive main screen with news floating around.
Researcher2011 - 2012Universitat Jaume I
Technologies: OpenCV, OpenGL, C++
- Worked on a technique to display realistic mosaics and flags on the audience of broadcasted sports events.
- Applied computer vision techniques to achieve camera tracking that allowed us to apply several effects to sports broadcasting without needing any extra camera information.
- Published 2 papers as the first author on augmented reality applied to sports broadcasting.
Developer2009 - 2009AF Estudio Visual
- Designed and developed the full-stack of a real estate fair web platform with customizable company stands.