- Associate-Applications DeveloperAT&T2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS
- Created a web app to simplify complex algorithms and computations for engineers in the field.
- Created a functional prototype for an application that brings an assistant for a popular cable provider to the Amazon Alexa.
- Wrote and published multiple technical articles for a monthly internal newsletter.
- Collaborated with teams distributed across the globe on multiple projects and challenges.
- Designed and built RESTful APIs with NodeJS, MongoDB, and Express.
- iOS DeveloperUniversal Studios2017 - 2017
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C
- Designed and built advanced functionalities for the company’s iOS application.
- Designed and built an internal iOS application to monitor the availability of test devices.
- Identified and addressed bugs within the existing codebases in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Created unit tests for an automated testing suite for the company’s iOS application.
- Collaborated with cross-platform teams to define, design, and ship new features and products.
- Participated on a strong Scrum team to define and implement new features and fixes for future application updates.
- Worked with RESTful APIs to connect the company’s iOS application to back-end microservices.
- Processes and Software Applications InternSiemens Energy2015 - 2017
Technologies: SQL, Visual Basic, Macros, Microsoft Office Suite
- Designed and built macros to expedite repeated and lengthy processes, saving hours each week.
- Gathered data with structured SQL queries against large databases.
- Worked with Excel to organize large sums of data into useful statistics for management.
- Supported the Processes and Software Applications group in supporting and maintaining internal software.
- Organized and arranged structured training sessions for the multiple applications developed by my team.
- Quality Engineering InternLockheed Martin Microelectronics Center2014 - 2015
Technologies: Microsoft Office, Visual Basic, PHP, MySQL
- Developed macros to quickly organize large sums of data and share with management automatically and on a daily basis, saving hours each week.
- Built a web application to import, store, and statistically present particle count data monthly, in order to simplify and fix a failing method.
- Helped to maintain and update the local server environment used across the center for data storage and access.
- Audited, recorded, and improved production processes through multiple Lean Six Sigma tactics.
- Created and maintained Excel, PowerPoint, and Word files for reoccurring status meetings.