Lead Mobile Developer, iOS2018 - PRESENTVistana Signature Experiences
Technologies: Git, MacOS, Swift, iPad, iOS
- Developed three iOS applications for a vacation and hospitality company with over 6,500 hotels and resorts in over 127 countries.
- Led a small team of over five local and remote developers on three separate applications.
- Worked with leadership to optimize goals and future tasks for the iOS and Android applications.
- Optimized mobile application for a variety of display sizes including both iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Maintained deep linking support across the website and mobile iOS application.
- Optimized mobile designs and animations to run smoothly on up to 120 hertz displays.
- Used local, remote, and location-based notifications to keep users engaged with the mobile platform.
- Refactored older parts of codebase to support newer technologies in a cleaner and faster manner.
- Designed and implemented image caching to reduce loading time by a factor of ten.
- Frequently deployed updates to the iOS applications on the App Store.
- Introduced the company to new technological applications by staying up-to-date with relevant technologies.
Associate-Applications Developer2017 - 2018AT&T
Technologies: AngularJS, Express.js, MongoDB, Node.js
- Created a web app to simplify complex algorithms and computations for engineers in the field.
- Created a functional prototype for an application that brings an assistant for a popular cable provider to the Amazon Alexa.
- Wrote and published multiple technical articles for a monthly internal newsletter.
- Collaborated with teams distributed across the globe on multiple projects and challenges.
- Designed and built RESTful APIs with NodeJS, MongoDB, and Express.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017Universal Studios
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Designed and built advanced functionalities for the company’s iOS application.
- Designed and built an internal iOS application to monitor the availability of test devices.
- Identified and addressed bugs within the existing codebases in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Created unit tests for an automated testing suite for the company’s iOS application.
- Collaborated with cross-platform teams to define, design, and ship new features and products.
- Participated on a strong Scrum team to define and implement new features and fixes for future application updates.
- Worked with RESTful APIs to connect the company’s iOS application to back-end microservices.
Processes and Software Applications Intern2015 - 2017Siemens Energy
Technologies: Microsoft 365, Macros, Visual Basic, SQL
- Designed and built macros to expedite repeated and lengthy processes, saving hours each week.
- Gathered data with structured SQL queries against large databases.
- Worked with Excel to organize large sums of data into useful statistics for management.
- Supported the Processes and Software Applications group in supporting and maintaining internal software.
- Organized and arranged structured training sessions for the multiple applications developed by my team.
Quality Engineering Intern2014 - 2015Lockheed Martin Microelectronics Center
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, Visual Basic, Microsoft 365
- Developed macros to quickly organize large sums of data and share with management automatically and on a daily basis, saving hours each week.
- Built a web application to import, store, and statistically present particle count data monthly, in order to simplify and fix a failing method.
- Helped to maintain and update the local server environment used across the center for data storage and access.
- Audited, recorded, and improved production processes through multiple Lean Six Sigma tactics.
- Created and maintained Excel, PowerPoint, and Word files for reoccurring status meetings.