Programmer2019 - PRESENTRevela
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React
- Developed tools for property owners to view and manage their properties.
- Added cash basis views to various accounting reports.
- Supported property management software built with Ruby on Rails.
Programmer2018 - 2019ControlNET
Technologies: Tridium, Niagara, Java, Ruby on Rails
- Developed Tridium-based software to sync HVAC and lighting schedules with Microsoft Exchange calendars.
- Modeled labor across construction projects to predict future labor needs.
- Created a web app to track projects, costs, and work orders using Ruby on Rails, React, and D3.
- Created a search engine with Spring Boot and Lucene to search job and work order documents. Made a web frontend with Spring Boot and a desktop app interface to the search API with PyQt5.
Programmer2016 - 2018Goldman Sachs
Technologies: C++, Boost, Java, Vertx
- Wrote custom monitoring and alerting software using Vert.x to reduce time to detect problems by two orders of magnitude.
- Designed, developed, and supported core trading control software written in C++, Java, Scala, and Q globally.
- Improved DevOps tooling to significantly reduce manual intervention during releases.
- Developed a statsd proxy server with C++ and Boost.Asio to improve monitoring accuracy.
- Created custom reports as-needed for key business team members.
Hadoop System Administrator2013 - 2016University of Michigan
Technologies: Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Java, Scala, Python, Ansible
- Installed and managed Hadoop, Spark, and other related tools.
- Wrote jobs to process HPC cluster logs for monitoring.
- Assisted researchers in analyzing large amounts of data using Hadoop and Spark in Java, Scala, and Python.
- Used Ansible to configure base cluster operating system and manage services, including Hadoop and Spark.