Front-end Developer2016 - PRESENTMapme
- Implementing the redesigned product UI built with Vue.js.
- Developed the features and maintained a product built with AngularJS and connects to a Meteor back end.
- Designed and built new components.
- Applied design changes.
- Refactored the codebase.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016UpLabs
- Developed the UI of an AngularJS app.
- Built new components for the app and migrated those components to React.
- Applied design changes to Sass and Rails templates.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Lendsnap
- Developed the app's UI in AngularJS.
- Helped establish coding standards for the front-end team.
- Refactored old code and wrote unit tests.
Front-end Developer2013 - 2016Deviget
- Worked for two years with a client—from the online advertising industry—on a big application with large pieces of business logic on the front-end.
- Dove deeper into AngularJS and wrote many components with unit tests.
- Wrote a few E2E tests with the QA team.
- Established a scalable and modular architecture for CSS, refactored the styles, developed a style guide with visual patterns, and researched about visual style testing.
- Learned more about Scrum and distributed team work.
- Worked with another client, from the security industry—building a UI in React for managing security policies.
Front-end Developer2013 - 2013iSolutions Pro
- Developed the real-time interaction of the web app version of a bidding game.
- Learned effective communication and coordination practices with a distributed team; also learned what not to do.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013Vulsai
- Worked side-by-side with team’s designer.
- Introduced, into the workflow, tools like Sass and Compass, a modular architecture for CSS, and also responsive web design, mobile first, and progressive enhancement best practices.
- Incorporated a build process for the team.
Full-stack Developer2011 - 2012Yanma Solutions
- Established team development standards and trained newcomers.
- Interviewed candidates.
- Developed a variety of web projects, the most important of them: a critical real-time auctions application.
PHP Developer2008 - 20092mas2 Interactive
Technologies: HTML, PHP, MySQL, CakePHP, ActionScript
- Developed the back ends to serve dynamic content and process user interactions of Flash-based applications for big interactive advertising campaigns.
- Built a reusable platform for these apps.
- Aided in the establishment of development standards and trained the newcomers.
- Learned ActionScript.
Web Developer2007 - 2008Syxmedia
- Acquired and expanded knowledge of web development and best practices.
- Coded mockups and dynamic websites.
- Worked on both the front end and back end using a PHP framework developed in-house.