Software Engineer2019 - 2021
- Developed machine learning pipeline frameworks to accelerate ML feature development used across Facebook advertising teams.
- Designed and optimized ML feature execution through the creation of declarative language for streamlined orchestration across features, reducing resource consumption by 70%.
- Enhanced user interfaces for ML pipelines and ongoing pipeline management.
Technical Lead | Software Engineer2015 - 2019Google Cloud
Technologies: Java, Google Cloud, Python, Go, PostgreSQL
- Built and designed hyper-scale orchestration of services, enabling automated creation and management of 20%+ of all Google Cloud deployed resources.
- Designed, developed, and launched the type registry API, enabling unified orchestration for third-party APIs in deployment manager.
- Designed open-service broker model within Google Cloud, which enabled the deployment of Google Cloud services from the Kubernetes controller, expanding infrastructure deployments from Kubernetes applications.
- Managed team sprints and development work allocation for feature teams. Designed and implemented production level processes for on-call, including build dashboards with metrics and alerts for the team.
- Advised customers on deployment manager design and implementation questions.
- Designed uniform declarative layer and standards for all Google Cloud Platform APIs, implementing cross-organizational processes for consistency in APIs released by Google.
- Built engine for back-end automation and orchestration of 300+ Google resource kinds in a reliable scalable way.
- Defined and organized cross-team priorities and requirements to implement Private Catalog deployment manager integration, a service that allows deployment manager templates to be packaged and distributed within GCP.
- Designed and implemented custom domain language in ANTLR for reference processing in deployment manager templates.
- Built and designed core in deployment manager for Apache Airflow as a service for Google Cloud Composer.
Software Developer2012 - 2015Microsoft
Technologies: C++, HLSL, Compilers, Algorithms, DirectX, LLVM, Clang, Node.js, Express.js
- Acted as a compiler developer for HLSL, shader language used by DirectX in 3D apps and games.
- Added +100 new language intrinsics to HLSL compiler, allowing DirectX 11 tiled resources, which includes optimization algorithms for these intrinsics.
- Enabled open-source software, on Windows platforms for cloud and mobile. • OpenSSL support for Windows Store 8.1 and Windows on arm. • Monogame and Cocos2d-x support for Windows on arm. • VLC support for Windows on arm.
- Rewrote graphics end-to-end compiler for Windows vNext using open-source Clang and LLVM.
- Worked on Node.js Telemetry back-end service in Express.js for Azure Resource usage for Microsoft IT.