- Lead Software EngineerCME Group2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: SharePoint, .NET, C# 3.5, InfoPath, Nintex, SharePoint Designer, jQuery, CSS
- Led the development and architecture of their intranet in SharePoint 2010 at first and then transitioned into 2013.
- Created custom approval workflows using Nintex.
- Created custom web elements.
- Used Infopath to create custom forms that integrate with Nintex.
- SharePoint DeveloperCleveland Cavaliers (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: Infopath, Nintex Forms, SharePoint Designer
- Created Forms using InfoPath Designer.
- Created Forms using Nintex Forms.
- Workflow automation using Sharepoint Designer to send notifications. assign tasks and customize permissions.
- Web DeveloperAussieWeb (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: C#, MVC, Visual Basic, EntityFramework, BitBucket, Bootstrap
- Re-architected an old Visual Basic site into a new MVC application.
- Used Bootstrap to make the site mobile friendly.
- Used jQuery for many front-end components.
- Implemented responsiveness on pages on a second ASPX project.
- Used an Entity Framework database-first approach.
- Web DeveloperKibly (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: C#, Amazon MWS, MS SQL, ASPX, Bootstrap
- Created a product rank tracker using Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS).
- Redesigned the site, making it responsive using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked on web hooks to integrate the billing process with Chargebee.
- Implemented a free user registration process into the existing system.
- Web DeveloperVizit (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
Technologies: MVC, C#, SharePoint, Azure, AWS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework
- Created an online file viewer that could take documents from SharePoint and make them public on a website using MVC, Entity Framework, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on enhancements and bug support from their main product (Vizit).
- Worked on the creation of a SharePoint app for Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Worked on setup and deployment of solutions to Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Worked with the Atalasoft and Aspose libraries.
- SharePoint DeveloperBlueSphere Solutions (via Toptal)2013 - 2014
Technologies: SharePoint, C#, jQuery
- Developed an interactive dashboard for comparing country information.
- Developed custom SharePoint solutions.
- Created an import process that updates many SharePoint lists based on an Excel file.
- Created custom health rules to monitor farm performance.
- Implemented event receivers, timer jobs, site definitions, and visual web parts.
- SharePoint DeveloperGlobant2008 - 2010
Technologies: SharePoint 2007, .NET, C#, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer
- Designed and developed the Telefonica Spain Dashboard along with a team of programmers.
- Worked with a team to design and develop the intranet of Claro.
- Led meetings and product demos for company clients.
- Served as software designer for a number of generic solutions created to be reusable across several projects.
- Wrote architectural documents.
- Trained the Colombian police department in SharePoint.
- .NET DeveloperBeyond-Patagonia2007 - 2008
Technologies: C#, SQL
- Worked in a team to develop a web app that controlled the lease of trucks for CAT Finnig.
- Worked in a team to develop a web app for renting cars.
- Built a workflow for Gasnor to use in their SharePoint intranet.
- Worked as part of a team developing a web mail offers generator for Despegar.
- Web DeveloperFreelance2005 - 2007
Technologies: HTML, CSS, C#
- Worked on demand, developing a number of web projects for small businesses.