Lead Software Engineer2010 - PRESENTCME Group
- Led the development and architecture of their intranet in SharePoint 2010 at first, then transitioned into 2013/2016, and now into SharePoint Online.
- Created custom approval workflows using Nintex. Created custom web elements.
- Migrated to SharePoint Online using ShareGate and created forms using PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Used InfoPath to create custom forms that integrate with Nintex.
SharePoint Developer2017 - 2017Cleveland Cavaliers (via Toptal)
Technologies: SharePoint, Nintex, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath
- Created forms using InfoPath Designer and Nintex Forms.
- Automated workflow using SharePoint Designer to send notifications. assign tasks, and customize permissions.
Web Developer2016 - 2016AussieWeb (via Toptal)
- Re-architected an old Visual Basic site into a new MVC application.
- Used Bootstrap to make the site mobile friendly.
- Used jQuery for many front-end components.
- Implemented responsiveness on pages on a second ASPX project.
- Used an Entity Framework database-first approach.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Kibly (via Toptal)
- Created a product rank tracker using Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS).
- Redesigned the site, making it responsive using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked on web hooks to integrate the billing process with Chargebee.
- Implemented a free user registration process into the existing system.
Web Developer2014 - 2015Vizit (via Toptal)
- Created an online file viewer that could take documents from SharePoint and make them public on a website using MVC, Entity Framework, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on enhancements and bug support from their main product (Vizit).
- Contributed to the creation of a SharePoint app for Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Helped set up and deploy solutions to Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Worked with the Atalasoft and Aspose libraries.
SharePoint Developer2013 - 2014BlueSphere Solutions (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, jQuery, C#, SharePoint
- Developed an interactive dashboard for comparing country information.
- Developed custom SharePoint solutions.
- Created an import process that updates many SharePoint lists based on an Excel file.
- Created custom health rules to monitor farm performance.
- Implemented event receivers, timer jobs, site definitions, and visual web parts.
SharePoint Developer2008 - 2010Globant
Technologies: SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, C#, .NET, SharePoint 2007
- Designed and developed the Telefonica Spain Dashboard along with a team of programmers.
- Worked with a team to design and develop the intranet of Claro.
- Led meetings and product demos for company clients.
- Served as a software designer for a number of generic solutions created to be reusable across several projects.
- Wrote architectural documents.
- Trained the Colombian police department in SharePoint.
.NET Developer2007 - 2008Beyond-Patagonia
Technologies: .NET, SQL, C#
- Worked in a team to develop a web app that controlled the lease of trucks for CAT Finnig.
- Worked in a team to develop a web app for renting cars.
- Built a workflow for Gasnor to use in their SharePoint intranet.
- Worked as part of a team developing a web mail offers generator for Despegar.
Web Developer2005 - 2007Freelance
Technologies: .NET, C#, CSS, HTML
- Worked on demand, developing a number of web projects for small businesses.