Creator2018 - PRESENTWeNow
Technologies: Git, Sass, Reactstrap, MongoDB, React, Node.js
- Developed a platform that showcases social media content through specific hashtags in real time.
- Designed many UIs for the app itself and created a platform dashboard using Bootstrap 4.
- Integrated the Instagram API.
- Created an authentication system from scratch.
- Developed the product all by myself while taking a full-stack role.
Head of IT2015 - PRESENTTYKIO: Digital Agency
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Node.js, Sass, Git, Bootstrap 4, Bootstrap 3, Webpack, Gulp.js, React, PHP, Asana, Trello, WordPress
- Took on a leadership role, managing teams and projects.
- Interviewed and hired developers and designers.
- Worked on integrations with different APIs such as Google Maps, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- Created REST APIs from scratch using Express.js.
- Taught some technologies to new developers as needed.
Web UI Developer2018 - 2019Globant
- Managed a team of 12 developers for creating an interactive eLearning application with great success.
- Built a component-based framework from scratch using Gulp.
- Developed a MERN stack platform, a DIY version of the application, taking a full-stack role.
- Applied agile methodologies for team management.
- Developed an Angular application for tax management.
- Worked for big clients as TTEC (formerly Teletech) and Ernst & Young.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Conway and Partners
Technologies: Google Maps API, Instagram API, jQuery, PHP, WordPress, SCSS, Gulp.js
- Developed both the front and back ends of WordPress sites.
- Constructed several one-page sites.
- Created cross-client communication pieces of all kinds of complexities.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Little Blue
Technologies: Git, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SCSS, Gulp.js, Bootstrap 3, Blade, Laravel
- Oversaw and was responsible for the new site's front-end development.
- Participated in the design and architecture decisions.
- Contributed to the development of a "build-your-own-jacket" interactive application.