Android Developer2019 - 2019Blu World, Pte., Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Stripe, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Took over app development from the previous vendor and assessed its current state.
- Refactored the existing code to meet the latest development guidelines.
- Implemented missing features to meet the client's goals and expectations.
- Maintained the app and supported the client in its post-release phase.
- Handed over the project to the in-house developer.
Android Developer2017 - 2019Appollo Fortyone
Technologies: Kotlin, Android
- Developed several Android apps, including a game called Hazelnut, a telco-related app called Mina Sidor, and Eurovelo 6.
Android Developer2016 - 2017Mulberrys Garment Care (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Maps SDK, Android
- Implemented and maintained Android apps for Mulberrys cleaner and drivers.
Android Developer2016 - 2016GotCourts
Technologies: Rx, Custom Views, Android
- Refactored existing code and improved software quality.
Android App Developer2015 - 2016Divvy Ride, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Maps SDK, Facebook API, MongoDB, Node.js, Android
- Created rider and driver apps for Android from start to finish.
Android Developer2015 - 2015Yaacomm (via Toptal)
Technologies: HTML, JSON, Android
- Created a utility Android application for people working in CAO Hospitals which could be used to do some CAO related calculations, find helpful information, and explore the service agreement presented as a book with chapters and navigation.
Developer2015 - 2015Centaurtek (via Toptal)
Technologies: Parse, Accelerometers, GPS, Android
- Created SafeDrive, an Android app for recognizing car drives and driving events during a drive (such as acceleration, break, turns, etc.) from multiple data sources such as Google's Activity Recognition API, GPS locations, accelerometer, and gravity sensors. Parse was used to store the data and app supported full offline mode.
Android Engineer Consultant2012 - 2014Sony Mobile (via PSTech)
Technologies: Bash, SQLite, Android, Java
- Created a system framework for storing information about sent and received files over a call.
- Brought in AOSP's source code for a contact editor into the existing phonebook application.
- Improved a smart search algorithm to better match who to call next.
- Improved existing Phonebook source code to be compatible with the latest Android API level.
- Refactored a phonebook application to use AOSP's BiDi framework instead of the deprecated OEM's BiDi framework.
Android Engineer2012 - 2014PSTech
Technologies: SQLite, Android, Java
- Worked as an off-site and on-site consultant for Sony Mobile on Phonbook project. Engagement details are provided as a separate employment.
- Created a modular architecture for a mobile device management Android software.
- Introduced Gitflow workflow in a five-person team.
Android Software Developer Intern2011 - 2012Vip Mobile
Technologies: Android, Java
- Created an application for checking account balance by mobile subscription, buying tariff add-ons, and finding all related information regarding the Vip mobile operator.
- Implemented a function to find the nearest Vip store from the app.
- Collaborated with a UI designer to create the user experience design and app flow.
Mobile Software Developer2010 - 2011Wireless Media
Technologies: Bada, C++, Android, Java
- Created an Android tablet application for taking customized surveys from retail sellers directly on the field according to the schedule. The application required authentication and used a REST back-end to fetch data about the retail stores' schedules and survey templates. The application had to support an offline mode and restrictive data uploads such us uploding photos only over wifi.
- Created an Android app store for a Serbian TelCo operator which offered recommendations for Android apps and opportunities to download exclusive apps.