- Android App DeveloperDivvy Ride, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: Android, Node.js, MongoDB, Facebook API, Google Maps SDK
- Created rider and driver apps for Android from start to finish.
- Android DeveloperYaacomm (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Android, JSON, HTML
- Created a utility Android application for people working in CAO Hospitals which could be used to do some CAO related calculations, find helpful information, and explore the service agreement presented as a book with chapters and navigation.
- DeveloperCentaurtek (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Android, Sensors, Parse, Google Play Services
- Created SafeDrive, an Android app for recognizing car drives and driving events during a drive (such as acceleration, break, turns, etc.) from multiple data sources such as Google's Activity Recognition API, GPS locations, accelerometer, and gravity sensors. Parse was used to store the data and app supported full offline mode.
- Android Engineer ConsultantSony Mobile (via PSTech)2012 - 2014
Technologies: Java, Android, SQLite, Bash
- Created a system framework for storing information about sent and received files over a call.
- Brought in AOSP's source code for a contact editor into the existing phonebook application.
- Improved a smart search algorithm to better match who to call next.
- Improved existing Phonebook source code to be compatible with the latest Android API level.
- Refactored a phonebook application to use AOSP's BiDi framework instead of the deprecated OEM's BiDi framework.
- Android EngineerPSTech2012 - 2014
Technologies: Java, Android, SQLite
- Worked as an off-site and on-site consultant for Sony Mobile on Phonbook project. Engagement details are provided as a separate employment.
- Created a modular architecture for a mobile device management Android software.
- Introduced Gitflow Workflow in a 5-person team.
- Android Software Developer InternVip Mobile2011 - 2012
Technologies: Java, Android
- Created an application for checking account balance by mobile subscription, buying tariff add-ons, and finding all related information regarding the Vip mobile operator.
- Implemented a function to find the nearest Vip store from the app.
- Collaborated with UI designer to create the user experience design and app flow.
- Mobile Software DeveloperWireless Media2010 - 2011
Technologies: Java, Android, C++, Bada
- Created an Android tablet application for taking customized surveys from retail sellers directly on the field according to the schedule. The application required authentication and used a REST back-end to fetch data about the retail stores' schedules and survey templates. The application had to support an offline mode and restrictive data uploads such us uploding photos only over WiFi.
- Created an Android app store for a Serbian TelCo operator which offered recommendations for Android apps and opportunities to download exclusive apps.