Founder and Senior Android Developer2017 - PRESENTAppollo Fortyone LLC
Technologies: Kotlin, Android
- Worked closely with leads on closing the sales and defining the project requirements and specifications for the designers and developers.
- Recruited designers and developers for incoming projects.
- Led Android development and mentored junior and mid-level Android developers on several projects for startups and enterprises.
- Worked on the development of a new product for the telco enterprise client.
- Consulted and coached startup founders to understand what would be the MVP for their idea and how to implement it efficiently.
Senior Android Developer2020 - 2021Vertt AG (via Appollo Fortyone)
Technologies: Android, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Kotlin
- Recruited and assembled a team of three highly skilled senior developers.
- Led the software audit of the entire client's software architecture—Android, iOS, and Node.js back end. The audit result was a 25-pages document reviewing the entire architecture, comparing it against best practices and recommendations.
- Led the refactor of software architecture for rider and driver Android apps.
- Worked and mentored an in-house Android developer.
Senior Android Developer2020 - 2020aiHEALTH LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, JSON-RPC, SQLite
- Refactored the Android app for collecting patient-reported outcomes.
- Designed and implemented a custom survey form definition language (FDL) to be used by the back end team to dynamically control the survey questions and the UI of the questions.
Senior Android Developer2019 - 2019Blu World, Pte., Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Stripe, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Took over the app development from the previous vendor and assessed its current state.
- Refactored the existing code to meet the latest development guidelines.
- Implemented missing features to meet the client's goals and expectations.
- Maintained the app and supported the client in its post-release phase.
- Handed over the project to the in-house developer.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2017Mulberrys Garment Care (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Maps SDK, Android
- Developed an Android app for requesting dry cleaning services.
- Developed an accompanying Android app for drivers to receive pickup and delivery requests.
- Maintained both Android apps and developed new features.
Android App Developer2015 - 2016Divvy Ride, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Maps SDK, Facebook API, MongoDB, Node.js, Android
- Developed an Android app for requesting immediate and scheduled rides.
- Developed an accompanying Android app for drivers to receive ride requests from customers.
- Built both rider and driver apps as a sole developer from start to finish.
Android Developer2015 - 2015Yaacomm (via Toptal)
Technologies: HTML, JSON, Android
- Created a utility Android application for people working in CAO Hospitals which could be used to do some CAO related calculations, find helpful information, and explore the service agreement presented as a book with chapters and navigation.
Developer2015 - 2015Centaurtek (via Toptal)
Technologies: Parse, Accelerometers, GPS, Android
- Created SafeDrive, an Android app for recognizing car drives and driving events during a drive (such as acceleration, break, turns, etc.) from multiple data sources such as Google's Activity Recognition API, GPS locations, accelerometer, and gravity sensors. Parse was used to store the data and app supported full offline mode.
Android Engineer Consultant2012 - 2014Sony Mobile (via PSTech)
Technologies: Bash, SQLite, Android, Java
- Created a system framework for storing information about sent and received files over a call.
- Brought in AOSP's source code for a contact editor into the existing phonebook application.
- Improved a smart search algorithm to better match who to call next.
- Improved existing Phonebook source code to be compatible with the latest Android API level.
- Refactored a phonebook application to use AOSP's BiDi framework instead of the deprecated OEM's BiDi framework.
Android Engineer2012 - 2014PSTech
Technologies: SQLite, Android, Java
- Worked as an off-site and on-site consultant for Sony Mobile on Phonbook project. Engagement details are provided as a separate employment.
- Created a modular architecture for a mobile device management Android software.
- Introduced Gitflow workflow in a five-person team.
Android Software Developer Intern2011 - 2012Vip Mobile
Technologies: Android, Java
- Created an application for checking account balance by mobile subscription, buying tariff add-ons, and finding all related information regarding the Vip mobile operator.
- Implemented a function to find the nearest Vip store from the app.
- Collaborated with a UI designer to create the user experience design and app flow.
Mobile Software Developer2010 - 2011Wireless Media
Technologies: Bada, C++, Android, Java
- Created an Android tablet application for taking customized surveys from retail sellers directly on the field according to the schedule. The application required authentication and used a REST back-end to fetch data about the retail stores' schedules and survey templates. The application had to support an offline mode and restrictive data uploads such us uploding photos only over wifi.
- Created an Android app store for a Serbian TelCo operator which offered recommendations for Android apps and opportunities to download exclusive apps.