Data Scientist | Quant Researcher2021 - 2021TickUp
Technologies: Python, Data Science, Machine Learning, Forecasting, Time Series Analysis, Data Analysis
- Created models for forecasting time series, performed research on machine learning approaches in the field, time-series trend changes analysis and modeling, and more.
- Analyzed several data, performed data quality checks, and cleaned pipelines.
- Operated on datasets provided by Bloomberg and similar providers.
Machine Learning Engineer2021 - 2021Symphony
Technologies: Computer Vision, Image Recognition, AWS, Amazon SageMaker, Keras, TensorFlow, Python, Jupyter, Machine Learning
- Developed a machine learning solution that can find forest edges from satellite imagery.
- Worked as a machine learning engineer on this project, responsible for the R&D process. Analyzed data sources and organized training and inference pipelines for machine learning models in cloud environments.
- Delivered state-of-the-art solution for the selected computer vision problems.
Machine Learning Engineer2020 - 2021Symphony
Technologies: Amazon SageMaker, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Recognition, AWS, Python, Jupyter, Keras, TensorFlow, Point Clouds
- Developed a machine learning solution that can estimate building roof attributes (predominant pitch, eave height, story count) from (synthetic) point cloud data and areal imagery.
- Worked as a team lead and machine learning engineer on this project, responsible for the R&D process.
- Analyzed data sources and applied classical algorithms from computer vision and Point cloud domains, and machine learning algorithms.
- Conducted experiments to find the best fitting ML solutions for ML classification and regression models. He also experimented with custom loss functions and data pre-processing based on recent papers.
Data Scientist | Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Atturo
Technologies: Data Science, Python, AWS, Flask, Time Series, Sales Forecasting, Time Series Analysis
- Created a system that forecasts future sales based on historical data—time series analysis. The system is used for internal purposes.
- Developed a web application that allows users to upload historical data (sale data, inventory data, and more), list top-selling items, view trends per warehouse, and make forecasts for future periods.
- Built a system that optimizes warehouse management.
Machine Learning Engineer | Computer Vision2020 - 2020Faculty of Transportation Sciences (via Toptal)
Technologies: Machine Learning, AWS, Amazon SageMaker, Computer Vision, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Python, Deep Learning, Image Recognition
- Developed a PoC drone traffic analysis based on computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Researched SotA approaches (papers and solutions) for object detection and object tracking based on video from an aerial perspective: Surveillance cameras, drones/planes, and satellites.
- Found suitable train datasets for the use case and trained object detectors in AWS cloud.
Computer Vision R&D Engineer | Team Leader2019 - 2020Ottometric
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Keras, TensorFlow, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Developed computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Led the analytics team. Worked on computer vision and ML/data science solutions for ADAS (advanced driver assist systems) validation and analyzed terabytes of test drive data.
- Scaled up ML and other software solutions in the cloud environment(s).
Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer2015 - 2019USoft
Technologies: Redis, .NET, C++, Keras, TensorFlow, C#, Python, Azure, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision
- Developed full-stack machine learning pipelines for both a training and production environment in Python.
- Involved in the development of a face recognition system based on deep learning: A machine learning project developed on the TensorFlow framework.
- Developed a machine learning model based on transfer learning for leaf counting (plant phenotyping).
- Developed many regression and classification models for tabular data.
- Maintained, optimized, and developed some features in a voice authentication system. Responsible for the SIP proxy app that bridges incompatibility between the PBX and their SIP stack.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018Brisqq LTD
Technologies: MongoDB, Keras, TensorFlow, Python
- Performed time series analysis and forecasting.
- Participated in courier tiers optimization.
- Developed model for next delivery prediction, time and geo-location. Part of the recommendation system for couriers.
- Performed geo-location clustering based on data history.
- Made a model that classifies couriers based on their performances.
Senior Software Developer, Development Team Leader2014 - 2015Danulabs
Technologies: Elasticsearch, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Angular, ASP.NET
- Tasked with making enterprise cloud-based software solutions for medical practices and other entities in the domain of healthcare.
- Developed enterprise software architectures with multi-tenant database models.
- Led a team of 6+ members, coordinated between UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end devs, and other participants.
Software Developer2012 - 2014Danulabs
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Developed custom web applications.