Computer Vision R&D Engineer2019 - PRESENTStealth Mode Startup
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Keras
- Developed Computer Vision and deep learning algorithms.
Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer2015 - 2019Usoft
Technologies: Python, C#, TensorFlow, Keras, C++, .NET, Redis
- Developed full-stack machine learning pipelines for both a training and production environment in Python.
- Involved in the development of a face recognition system based on deep learning. A machine learning project developed on the TensorFlow framework. Participated in training (SotA) machine learning models for face embeddings, blur and illuminance detection and their influence on results, occlusion detection (ex. glasses detection), fraud detection system research (liveness detection/anti-spoofing) and developed simple solution based on challenge-response protocol (smile and head pose detection), training data-set cleaning techniques.
- Developed a machine learning model based on transfer learning for leaf counting (plant phenotyping).
- Developed many regression and classification models for tabular data.
- Maintained, optimized and developed some features in a voice authentication system. Responsible for SIP proxy app that bridges incompatibility between the PBX and their SIP stack. Made a caching mechanism for multi machines communication based on Redis, server SIP call recording (SIP over TCP messages) for passive authentication.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018Brisqq LTD
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Keras, MongoDB
- Performed time series analysis and forecasting.
- Participated in courier tiers optimization.
- Developed model for next delivery prediction, time and geo-location. Part of the recommendation system for couriers.
- Performed geo-location clustering based on data history.
- Made a model that classifies couriers based on their performances.
Senior Software Developer, Development Team Leader2014 - 2015Danulabs
Technologies: ASP.NET, Angular, MSSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Tasked with making enterprise cloud-based software solutions for medical practices and other entities in the domain of healthcare.
- Developed enterprise software architectures with multi-tenant database models.
- Led team of six people.
Software Developer2012 - 2014Danulabs
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, MSSQL, MySQL
- Developed custom web applications.