Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've built is a multi-tenant solution Care4Professionals for a Prodeba, healthcare organization in Leiden, Netherland.
Senior Full-stack Developer and Team Lead
- Developed a multi-tenant solution called Care4Professionals from scratch for healthcare management, using Node.js and Angular.
- Architected and built fully configurable security with the ability for each tenant to create their roles and permissions using Keycloak IAM.
- Led the team of 10 developers, contributed to system architecture design decisions, performed code reviews, and helped other developers with their tasks.
- Set up the entire environment, branching strategy, and continuous delivery for microservice architecture using Kubernetes on GCP.
- Developed a self-service portal that automated the process of managing role-based access control (RBAC) rules in LDAP, which previously was maintained via Excel sheets. Portal was build using Node.js and Angular.
- Developed solution decreased occurrence of error-prone manual actions by 99% and drastically reduced high lead times for changes to RBAC rules in LDAP by 80%.
- Developed migration scripts for migrating data into a centralized source of information which helped improve the performance and reduced data replication across different Excel sheets. Imported over 500,000 records.
- Contributed to the development of a cloud-based integration solution, called AORTA Software iPaaS, for creating and deploying integration projects on top of the Oracle Fusion Framework.
- Simplified complex stuff from Oracle Fusion Framework to iPaaS solution, like process flows and data mappings, filters, and validations, editing business rules, and describing data easier.
- Worked in a startup project environment with a fully remote team, interfacing with QA, UX, PM, and DevOps teams.
- Gained experience with infrastructure on AWS which was set up by the DevOps team.
The Water Group
- Developed a cloud centralized logging portal for displaying and filtering huge amounts of log data using Ember.js.
- Designed and developed a comprehensive overview with a customizable filter and alarm system from scratch.
- Set up GCP App Engine for deploying Ember.js application.
Express.js, Angular, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Ember.js
Keycloak, Mongoose, Sequelize, Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Docker Compose, Jenkins
REST, Scrum, Microservices Architecture
Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, DigitalOcean, Kubernetes
MySQL, MongoDB, Google Cloud, Google Cloud SQL
Master's Degree in Industrial and Engineering Management
University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences - Novi Sad, Serbia
Professional Scrum Master I