Verified Expert in Engineering
Aleksander is a front-end engineer specializing in React and with experience in writing RESTful API with Node.js, Express.js, and Mongoose. He led the whole process from first contact with the client through development to deployment on production. He also conducted academic research in machine learning and published a paper about usage reinforcement learning in education. Aleksander enjoys facing challenges and new experiences while meeting the clients' requirements.
React, Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Artificial Intelligence (AI), OpenAI GPT-3 API, Python 3, Next.js, Machine Learning
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a production management app where users can see the progress of the process with an estimated time of finishing.
Machine Learning Engineer
- Performed competitive analysis, designed a solution, and successfully launched an MVP with positive initial feedback from stakeholders.
- Co-developed a solution for content writing and made it friendly for non-technical users.
- Automated the process for data mismatch correction, which resulted in the reduction of data that needed to be checked by 74%.
- Developed a web platform that helped a production company increase their performance and have a more predictable process.
- Designed the whole platform based on the client's needs.
- Set up and configured Ubuntu Server to serve both front and back of the platform.
- Described the requirements, created tasks, and then delegated them.
- Handled negotiations with clients regarding the rate, deadline, and what could be done.
- Developed a platform that clients around the world use.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Reviewed and assigned tasks for working students and interns.
- Rewrote the deprecated React components with a new UI library.
Junior Front-end Developer
- Created a custom landing page based on a given project.
- Managed multiple WordPress-based websites by adding custom PHP functions.
- Developed a WordPress-based shop with a WooCommerce widget.
- Used AWS Lambda that scraped data and saved them to S3.
- Created a scraper that got AWS pricing data for services.
- Integrated two AWS Lambda functions with each other.
Online Tutoring Platform
I developed the front end and integrated it with Stripe to manage the transactions.
Furniture Production Scheduler and Workforce Manager
I also integrated a feature that facilitated the assignment of workers to different workplaces. This ensured that the workforce was always used in the most optimal manner, avoiding any production bottlenecks. But I didn't stop there. Recognizing the importance of real-time oversight, I implemented a live tracking system, allowing managers to oversee the progress of processes in real time.
Throughout this project, I was involved in every phase. From the initial discussions to understanding the client's unique needs to closely collaborating with the development team, refining algorithms, and even the rigorous beta-testing phase, I was there, ensuring that the application met and exceeded expectations. The result? A game-changing platform that enhanced the company's production efficiency, predictability, and overall operational excellence.
React, Node.js, REST APIs, API Development, TensorFlow, PyTorch, jQuery, React Redux, Stripe API
Express.js, Spark, Bootstrap, Next.js, Jest
Mongoose, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Photoshop CS6, JSX, Pytest, PM2
Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST
Algorithms, Machine Learning, Front-end, Full-stack Development, Networks, System Administration, Discrete Mathematics, Calculus, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Reinforcement Learning, Deep Reinforcement Learning, Data Visualization, Decision Support Systems, Statistical Learning, Serverless, Ubuntu Server, Styled-components, System Architecture Design, Negotiation, Ubuntu 16.04, Axios, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), OpenAI GPT-3 API, Prototyping, MVP Design, System Design, No-code Development, Low Code
Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, AWS IoT
Databases, MongoDB, Database Architecture
Master's Degree in Artificial Intelligence
Poznań University Of Technology - Poznań, Poland
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Nicolaus Copernicus University - Toruń, Poland
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring